+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LoveLoveLove

LoveLoveLove

Do you all think its possible to put a love spell on someone and do you think that it works? Im scared of things like that but its so interesting. I have a friend who said she put her menstrual blood in this guys food but it didnt work, lol. Then again, my female cousin is with this guy and he cheat on her so bad, hes plays her soooo dirty and no matter what he does its like she cant leave him. She knows its not good and shes a beautiful girl. Too beautiful for him and she is stuck on him. He from South Carolina and you know in the deep south they do that kind of mess. Its been said that his Grandmother did it for him. I dont know if its true.

But today I was in class and my female profesor said that she did a spell on this man years ago and we all asked did it work and she said yes. And she regretted it but she wouldnt go into details about what she did because she didnt want us females to try it. She was serious too. Do any of you know if this works or do you have any stories behind it? Have anyone tried it or has a funny story behind it? I heard it can be dangerous.

Yeah I know Im an off the wall weird one. Im a Barbie doll. I dont care.

Putting one's blood into food? What the hell is wrong with people.

If you honestly believe in this kind of stuff, you are crazy.

lol

I wouldnt do it but I just wanted to ask other people. lol

I wouldn't do it either, nor do I believe in any of this stuff. The south is crazy, you should get out of there while you can!

Of course it doesn't work. Putting menstrual blood in someones food will not have any single bearing on how they feel about you. Unless, of course you tell them and then they may feel like they really want to kill you

Spell casting - of course it works. I am an official spellcaster registered by the Committee of Urban Necromancer Traders (C.U.N.T.) and for a small fee of 100 dollars sent to me by PayPal I'll cast a spell that does exactly what you want. Totally guaranteed*

A guarantee in this sense is just a bullshi.t word that has no meaning in law

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Spell casting - of course it works. I am an official spellcaster registered by the Committee of Urban Necromancer Traders (C.U.N.T.) and for a small fee of 100 dollars sent to me by PayPal I'll cast a spell that does exactly what you want. Totally guaranteed*

A guarantee in this sense is just a bullshi.t word that has no meaning in law
    LOL....too funny.

[QUOTE=Boisdevie;879380]Spell casting - of course it works. I am an official spellcaster registered by the Committee of Urban Necromancer Traders (C.U.N.T.) and for a small fee of 100 dollars sent to me by PayPal I'll cast a spell that does exactly what you want. Totally guaranteed*

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololol...stfu

Actually spell that most people use is called sex.

Menstrual blood - that makes no sense lol. Rather pubic hair in food would work much better.

Its messed up. Even if it was possible (which I doubt) to put a spell on someone-its desperate. Do you not want someone to love you for you? Why would you feel the need to force someone to love you.

And menstrual blood in his food?? That is sick.. If you do that and he finds out-Im sure he would just run as fast away from you as he possibly can. I wonder could he sue you for that??

what the f*ck? I read the first sentence and got too grossed out to even continue... disgusting...

Holly crap I think my exGF did it too me!?! Why the was I with her for almost 5 years....lol.

Now more seriously...I don't think there is any secret love potion spell, but the opposite sex does respond to certain pheromones and scents. One of my exGFs in college was dating another guy/LDR and we were study buddies (I did not know she was in a relationship until well into our relationship). Well, I came over one day wearing this cologne and she said it drove her nuts and she had to rush me out of her house as soon as we were done with our project before she jumped my bones. She then couldn't stop thinking about me and a week later she broke up with her boyfriend, came over my apartment to study, and before I know it we were kissing and then in a relationship.

Im definately not into that kind of s***. No weapon formed against me shall prosper so thats how I live my life. I do got a friend that was seeing this guy and he liked her but he wasnt really trying to commit. I guess u can say she liked him more. Anyway she would put her menstrual in his food and rub it in his hair without him knowing. Im not saying it worked but I will say after while she couldnt get rid of him. Lol. It was so funny. She had his nose wide open, he was really into her and she had hell getting rid of him. Either way Its ridiculous.
    Last edited by PradaChanel; 07-03-13 at 11:21 PM.

haha my bf is really into me and Ive never done that to him ^^^. jeez crazy people.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    Well, I came over one day wearing this cologne and she said it drove her nuts and she had to rush me out of her house as soon as we were done with our project before she jumped my bones.
    What cologne was that? Hook a brother up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast