+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Last Weekend before Christmas Shopping

Last Weekend before Christmas Shopping

/vent

When they say it's bad... it's no joke... I probably took about 1hr to find parking at this one mall in sf... When I finally got to the mall... My god... the lines... my god... the amount of people... did I mention the lines?!?

I think I've learned...
    Gift cards

/vent off

Quote Originally Posted by Jenrick285
    /vent

When they say it's bad... it's no joke... I probably took about 1hr to find parking at this one mall in sf... When I finally got to the mall... My god... the lines... my god... the amount of people... did I mention the lines?!?

I think I've learned...
    Gift cards

/vent off
    Here's what "I" do ---> I'll shop THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS, when things will be VERY cheap and available, and stores LESS crowded. And THEN, I'd store these GIFTS away for NEXT Christmas...

...then, I'd do the same thing over ---> in a cycle.

I've heard that before but never did it. I bet that works well if your buying jewelry for that someone special. I probably wouldn't recommend this shopping tactic for any "fad" items. You don't want that special person to say "Wow, uh, thanks....You got me that Ellen DeGeneres tee shirt that I wanted before we all found out she was gay", "uh thanks, I’ll be sure to never wear this"

yay , my girl is muslim so no x-mas for her HAHAHAH , but her B-day is the 1st of Jan ... basically new years for us ... so i just got to go on boxing day when everything is less expensive and BAM ... i got a bunch of cool things for her ... haha ... this is great

im presently half-way drunk .... tipsy you could say .

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I actually do most of my shopping online, and then other things I try to get right before Thanksgiving when it's not AS bad. But RSk has a good plan, everyone in our family makes lists and they change for the most part from year to year so it's harder for us to do that.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I've been to two malls, 2 Walmarts, Target, and Linen's and Things, still dont have a clue what I'm going to get mom. Got stuff for the GF already (Spent too much, grumble)
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis