+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to conceive but tempted....

Trying to conceive but tempted....

Hi,
    I have been in a relationship with my partner for over 2 years now and we have lately decided to try for a baby and I am really happy. However, whenever we have sex I cannot orgasm with him and never have done, I just end up faking which he doesn't know I do but yet when I do it I can orgasm all the time. I don't know whether it is because of this that I am feeling unsatisfied and have been flirting a lot with a lad that comes in my shop, all I do is think about him and when I am next going to see him. Don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend and know he is the one but I just can't help thinking about this other guy. My emotions are all over the place and I just don't know what to do!

Can anyone shed some light on my situation please? Thanks x

Quote Originally Posted by Bella23 View Post
    Hi,
    I have been in a relationship with my partner for over 2 years now and we have lately decided to try for a baby and I am really happy. However, whenever we have sex I cannot orgasm with him and never have done, I just end up faking which he doesn't know I do but yet when I do it I can orgasm all the time. I don't know whether it is because of this that I am feeling unsatisfied and have been flirting a lot with a lad that comes in my shop, all I do is think about him and when I am next going to see him. Don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend and know he is the one but I just can't help thinking about this other guy. My emotions are all over the place and I just don't know what to do!

Can anyone shed some light on my situation please? Thanks x
    WTF are you trying to have a baby with your BOYFRIEND (not husband) who you want to cheat on. Grow up little girl and keep taking that birth control pill. You're not ready for a baby, marriage or even a committed relationship. Don't bring a child into the world when you're still one yourself. There are enough children in this world who are born to immature parents who weren't ready or committed enough to one another to share the responsibility of rearing responsible children into adulthood.

Hopefully you're not already pregnant.

P.S. Quit faking your orgasms you ninny. He thinks what he does it what gets you there. Stop faking and after two or three times he will ask you why you can't cum. That will open up a dialogue wherein you can tell him that what he's doing isn't working "anymore" *winks* and then show him how you get off by yourself so he can see what does it for you. Most women don't get off by vagina sex without clitoral stimulation so let him know that.

You better fix yourself or you'll forever be seeking out the next guy thinking that he'll be the one to satisfy you when you're not satisfied because you lie about your sexual experience. O.o
    Last edited by Wakeup; 31-05-12 at 10:30 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope she's trolling.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

^^^ me too.

I also hope she's also trolling because if not - jeez.

Thanks for your post.