+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl won’t talk to me

Girl won’t talk to me

To cut a long story short, I broke up with me ex last month, it was a relationship that wasn’t going to go anywhere for both of us, but when I was with her a girl that I have liked for a long time told me she had feelings for me. She is not the kind of girl who normally expresses her feelings so clearly and it obviously was very important that she told me this. I was initially annoyed with her at the time and probably wasn’t as sensitive as I could have been, mainly because I have been chasing her for so long and she picks the time when I’m in relationship to tell me this. I think I may have hurt her a little, I feel bad about this and she won’t talk to me or open up to me anymore. It’s a shame because I would like to at least be friends with her again and possibly more. Any suggestions?

you can just tell her that you're sorry for your behaviour and were just under some stress due to the circumstance. She can either accept your apology or not.

try taking her to one side and say, can we please talk? & explain why you were off-hand with her. She still may think you're a douche for being snappy with her when she expressed her feelings