+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the happiest moment in your life?

What was the happiest moment in your life?

What was the happiest moment in your life? It would be nice if everyone could just share their happiest moments here. It's nice to know when other people are happy. Personally, I'm quite a sad person i.e. I've been leading a rather sad life. Actually my happiest moment was probably when I almost got drunk at a cousin's party lol. One of the few times I actually got to touch alcohol. My parents almost had their hands around my neck after that lol. Well... I didn't get drunk anyway, but that "high" feeling was probably the best feeling I have ever had in my life.
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

I'm not sure. One of the happiest moments was probably my high school prom, it was just a great night! Another was a conversation with a very good friend of mine a couple weeks ago, we hadnt spoken for awhile, and it was just an amazing conversation where we totally clicked. Sounds weird, but it would definitely be a contender for my happiest moment.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I dont have a Happiest moment of my life yet... but i going 2 get one soon...hopefully.
    - Claire -

Everyone must have a happiest moment... it doesnt make sense not having one, there must be one even if it wasnt all that happy.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

My happiest moment still makes me smile to think about, but its unfortunate the way it worked out. Basically I had a little get together with a few friends and we did some drinking and played some cards and essentially just hung out. I started to click exceptionally well with one of the girls there and we talked for hours and hours. At one point she asked if it would be ok if she slept me for the night so she wouldn't hafta sleep on a couch. I was a little wary but she assured me nothing would happen. So I let her and we talked for a bit more, then we cuddled, then of course stuff happened. But these were not the happiest moments I speak of. The happiest moment of my life was in the morning when I woke up. She was wrapped around me, her head on my chest. Just thinking about the way I felt waking up to that makes my heart flutter. I'd never woken up with anyone like that before and this was a girl who had taken my emotions by surprise and it was the most wonderful thing I had known. However the bad part of this story is we did not end up together. She chose this other guy she was interested in and after that point we didn't speak the rest of the summer.
    Heit ist mein taug.

That sound so sweet Zekk...

I do have a "Happiest Moment" floating around there somewhere, but its hard to choose which one I prefer the most.

I do have happy moments. Such as the first day I faced my fears (I was in a depression) and went back to school. I was so proud that I could face it head on. Another happy moment would be graduating Highschool and College. Another would be, having sex for the first time. ummmm.... let me see.... there are more... I'll write some up later when I get the chance.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I think my happiest moment was about six months ago when I was walking home from work. I was about 2 months into my dream job and was really enjoying it and the boyfriend that I loved was coming up for the weekend. I remember thinking that life couldn't get much better.

Shame he cheated on me, sigh.

However, I do predict that my next happy moment will be mid-November when I finish my beastly exams

i predict my happiest moment will happen in a few weeks time. the guy i have liked 4 ages seems to be getting quite close 2 me... lets just hope i dont **** up in some spectacular style.
    - Claire -

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i have a happiest moment almost everyday. it's what i ejaculate. now there is a thought. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

LOL Illusional! That's really good. Yeah it's something to think about. Food for thought
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Like your quote GB. Illusional you are too funny!

Most people my age, who have been through similar circumstances, may perhaps choose their wedding day as the happiest moment. However, my wedding day, although happy, was laden with anxiety, worry and fear. And after the way it ended, I can hardly say that it was a "happy" moment. Then some might choose the birth of their child, which, I have to say, was extremely emotional. I cried when they handed me this small little miracle that I helped create. You can't possibly imagine the feelings. It was overwhelming. Happy, yes, but again the feelings of anxiety, worry and fear were present.
    No, for me, the happiest moments, (and there are several) were the carefree days of my youth. Growing up held anxieties and fear too, but for the most part the days were filled with laughter and happiness; playing hide n seek until dusk, catching grass hoppers in the garden, climbing trees to see who could reach the highest, exploring the forests, Christmas mornings with the whole family, building forts, making snowmen, having snowball fights with the boys, laughing hysterically with my sister after the lights went out and we were supposed to be sleeping. Yes, those moments are forever etched in my mind and will stick out forever as the best, most glorious times. God. I sound like I'm a million years old. LOL But it's true, youth is wasted on the young. You don't fully appreciate the carefreeness of life until you are an adult and have responsibilities coming out the wazoo.

It's nice that you were so close to your sister. Right now my brother sleeps a lot earlier than me lol so I won't have the same experiences as you. Anyway, I guess if we did my parents would come in and positively strangle us till we go to sleep lol. And my brother is rather irritating, but... he's my brother. Gotta live with his nonsense.

Oh yeah. Nice quote ain't it? I like it too. And it's by a mathematician too! Lol...

the good ole days

[QUOTE=Breezy18]Like your quote GB. Illusional you are too funny!

No, for me, the happiest moments, (and there are several) were the carefree days of my youth. Growing up held anxieties and fear too, but for the most part the days were filled with laughter and happiness; playing hide n seek until dusk, catching grass hoppers in the garden, climbing trees to see who could reach the highest, exploring the forests.

i think back and i remember these times too and they werent that long ago. remember duck duck goose??? that was so fun chasing the boys and everyone had cooties and we would all got shots? oh and carnivals!! those were good times. i watch my son play with his friends and they say and do all the same things that we used to do, its great. i agree with you on the whole marriage thing i did it when i was only 17 to only split up a day after the wedding and we have never ever been together since that day... my son that was a big moment of happiness but so much fear, i thank god for all the support that i have had from my family.

one of my favorite moments lets see i had just turned 19 and i met my ex and we hooked up right around christmas so we spent new years together and we were at this club it was so packed!!!! it was 11:55pm and we couldnt find eachother and as the countdown was going we found eachother and we shared a kiss that we will never ever forget & then we jumped in the fountain it was so much fun. i miss him still. we partied that night like it was 1999 and it was.

I wish I could organize my past into thoughts - then I would be able to tell you the happiest moment of my life. But to be honest with you - I can't think of anything right now. My mind has been clouded by my broken heart that is trying to heal. Thus why I am going to write a book. It will force my mind to remember everything. Everything that I shoved away and bottled up inside of myself. I need to seperate the things my mind made up in order to move on from the things that really happened that I shoved away and tried to forget.

In time, my friends.. In time you will have a story. You will have my story. You can then see who I really am. Not who I think I am today. In my book - everything in will revealed. Nothing will be help back. All skeletons in my closet will be removed. My deepest, darkest secrets will be revealed. And everyone will know the horrible things I've done in my past. And everyone will know all the good I've done. And everyone will know what I've been thru. Everything that I've felt. Everything. There is no more holding back. I have a lifetime full of crap that's bottled away inside of me. And I am going to get it out. I dont care who its going to hurt in the process. I want everything lifted from my shoulders once and for all. Alot of people are going to get hurt from this book. But it will reveal the truth about alot of people. Especially myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast