+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I supress a feelling for the girl?

Should I supress a feelling for the girl?

Hi,

I met a girl I fell for. At first I didn't tell her anything. We became friends. We met from time to time, spent a vacations together but not alone. I'm pretty shy with girls and let's say I'm a late bloomer. I haven't been in real relationship. Being not experienced I didn't really impress her. Still once I invited her for a date. She agreed yet announcing we meet just as a friends. On a date I admitted I feel something for her. She said she doesn't feel back the same and that we don't really know each other yet. I tried to invite her for a couple events where we could learn each other. She usually refused telling about some other event she is already involved or saying that she can't afford it. We just met couple times for a beer but not alone.
    Should I try to suppress the feeling for her? Brains says I should as it is probably a lost case. Yet I really like her and I don't like to give up. She is not a girl who falls for everybody and I actually don't know when she has been in a relationship.
    In case I would still pursue the feeling what I should do. I don't want to be desperate yet I want to express my feelings (which I'm not good at). Her birthday is coming. Perhaps I could try to invite her for a suprise (theater, restaurant etc.) as a present?
    Advices welcome.

Blink

Do what you mind says. . . don't suppress them else they might explode. . . could try again and if it doesn't work out then move on?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

almos a similar thing goin on for me man . .!!!!!!!

Girls like to be pursued sometimes. But keep a bit of mystery around! Don't go telling her you have feelings for her all the time, actions instead of words