+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What his she upto now after i avoiding her today

What his she upto now after i avoiding her today

Right i took alot of advice from this people regarding my story involving a girl at work in a very senior position. The response i got was that she was playing games with me,enjoying it and flirting.The advice i got was to avoid her at all cost which i did today but just keep it work related. Firstly i did not sit next to her which i used to but on another table. She came to me and said hello which i did as well and that's it. She then came straight back and said whats up with you which i said just want to chill out . She said fine and left in a strop.I then heard her talking on her mobile quite loud that her belly hurting thinking she was trying to tell me.I ignored her.Later on i was working elsewhere in the building when i looked up and seen her walking pass me smiling at me.I smiled back but put my head down.I even did not offer to buy any tea or chocolates today which i do usually. What do you think she his up to know that i have ignored her all day.Also should i continue avoiding her.

how childish.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things