+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If A Girl Says She'll Call and Doesn't?

If A Girl Says She'll Call and Doesn't?

Okay! What does it mean if a girl looks interested in you, asks for your phone number and says she'll call... You're in a great mood for the next few days until reality sets in that she isn't going to call. Then, next week when you see her again, she does something similar (but then doesn't follow thru). Are they just forgetful or are they playing games with you?
    If you want me, [URL=http://www.matepal.com/founder.php] contact this single here[/URL].

shell call when u quit waiting around phone...thats the way it always works

or she may be really busy, if you like her, next time you see her take the initiative and get her number & call her

or as the fabulous new book I am reading states... " maybe she is just not that into you" ...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

JAne you sooooooooooo have to let me know how the book is, I heard about it yesterday. No lie! Hmmm I think I need to get this book!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Squirt.. BUY THE BOOK!!! NOW! You will LOVE IT!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by jane
    Squirt.. BUY THE BOOK!!! NOW! You will LOVE IT!
    Hey! This belongs in the books section.

Jane, I nominate you to start a thread on the book section with the title and author of this book and when we all read it we can discuss it.

Freddie

ok.. your on
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Quote Originally Posted by jane
    or as the fabulous new book I am reading states... " maybe she is just not that into you" ...
    What book is that?

I've tried calling her house and nobody ever picks up the phone. She doesn't return messages. The only call I've received from her recently was to sing me happy birthday. I don't think she's interested really... She looks it sometimes, but othertimes she doesn't. And, if I was interested in someone, I would be sure to call them back if I said I was going to do so... I've pretty much given up on her. I just wonder why she even bothers asking me for my phone number, or saying she's going to call, when she never does...
    If you want me, [URL=http://www.matepal.com/founder.php] contact this single here[/URL].

Quote Originally Posted by matepal
    If I was interested in someone, I would be sure to call them back if I said I was going to do so

Exactly. Good for you moving on. Wait for a girl who REALLY likes you,....that means she'll call.
    "you know my name, you know my face, you'd know my heart if you knew your place"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    forget about it, no sense waiting around for something to happen. if she calls, then she calls, if not, then you will have loss nothing.

"never be afraid to love, but expect a broken heart"

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I like the rejection hotlines... i don't know how many of you are familiar with it. but say this person likes you and the only way you can them to leave you alone is if you give them your number, this rejection hotline doesnt have an 800 number thaey have many numbers with different areas codes most likely in your area. I havent had to use it yet, maybe i never will but it quite amusing.
    When I have gone and you’ve moved on will you remember me?

To clarify, that "rejection hotline" is not a support network. It's a generic recording. You're supposed to give them that number as your real phone number and when they call they get this message saying that they're pretty much a looser and a bunch of other mean things..but it's supposed to be funny. It is funny, unless you're on the receiving end of the joke, I guess...but more than anything it's a marketing ploy because in the end they tell you to go to their website, if you're interested in seeing if they have a number in your area code.

And, no, I haven't had this done to me. I know because my sister showed me the number.

Freddie

yea but i bet you they dont make too much money off the things they sell on their website. i mean it is a a marketing ploy but most people on the recieving end are usually to upset to even get to the end of the message and they hang up. I wonder where they get the money to support all of this.
    When I have gone and you’ve moved on will you remember me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast