+ Follow This Topic
Page 81 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2788

Thread: asians

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    Illusional----I finally landed on Japanese soil this week. Okay, it was just on transit but nevertheless, it still counts. Everything was horribly expensive, and the Japanese are excessively polite. They nod in agreement with everything you say, despite not understanding what was just being said. Taking a cross-section, the girls in general are very cute and fashionable. You should make the trip there!!
    Welcome back.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

you went to japan?! i want to go there. i had a dream that my friends and i got to the on "the real world tokyo" oh my gawd it was sooooo fun.

welcome back!!!

I had a dream I bought a PSP dead cheap from my italian tacher, then I was in the olympics. But I lost I wanted to swap sheets with someone but noone would.

Makes no sense, but dreams aren't meant to.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I would love to take a trip to japan!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    chlor... i was in japan last summer. i wanted to go to hokkaido next febuary if i can save the money. they have the winter festival there and i'm hoping to see it.

as for japan, i love it there. i woudn't mind living there, but unfortunately i can't speak enough of the language. not everything there is expensive, it just depends on what part of japan you stay at. i think that overall, it's like any tourist spot.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Misombra----Was just passing through. Next time I'll try and stay a few days.

Illusional----Winter Festival? bbrrrrrrr. Too cold. Next question, you live in Hawaii right? Apart from sand and surf, what other interesting things can one do there? Time period - 5days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    Misombra----Was just passing through. Next time I'll try and stay a few days.

Illusional----Winter Festival? bbrrrrrrr. Too cold. Next question, you live in Hawaii right? Apart from sand and surf, what other interesting things can one do there? Time period - 5days.
    Meeting up would mean 1

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    chlorine.. you have to get past that cold feeling and enjoy nature. i still wanna go skiing but i have to find some friends who are willing to do it. oh speaking of which, vegas is celebrating 100 years. yup, this year marks something that happened 100 years ago, however i'm not exactly sure what it is. maybe when vegas first started, however i wouldn't be too sure if you could put an exact year on that.

as for hawaii in 5 days, it depends what you wanna do. most people go sightseeing being that our air is very clean. you can also go hiking, which i have see a lot of tourist atttempt, in f*cking slancks and a collared shirt. however one of my personal favorites, jet skiing.

raverboy

wow, lots of people on here. I'm Chinese. Hong kong not mainland. ~~XxX~~

Choi Yi

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    quick question ... who the hell is yendorserv and why did he/she spam the hell out of the gallery!?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Haha I noticed that.

Me too...has he even posted once? I bet he's just using the gallery as his personal picture page. We all ought to go and make random/silly comments that will embarass the guy and teach him a lesson...ha ha.

Just kidding..I don't condone the above suggestion...but it is funny...

nomas que le pasa?

a bunch of random people post pics in the gallery. remember floridatramp?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nomas.. i already tried to post pictures in the gallery and use to to link to another page. however it doesn't work that way. remember that nemo picture that i put up? i'm not sure if i took it down though.

as for yendorserv, i've seen all the pictures that he posted in the gallery. i clicked on a few and it looks like this was his recent vacation or something like that. it doesn't bother me that he put up all those pictures, however LA might feel differently.

raverboy

Illusional----"you can also go hiking, which i have see a lot of tourist atttempt, in f*cking slancks and a collared shirt."

HAHAHHAHAH....I can just picture that.
    Thanks for pointers.