+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: plz help

wtf good would that do me?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why doesn't everyone just get along?? where's my next beer?? who is going to grab it for me?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i drank all the beer. sorry.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's ok.. you only drink coronas and they don't have enough taste for me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I agree with misombra. No one can be this dumb in real life... not even the mentally handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I agree with misombra. No one can be this dumb in real life... not even the mentally handicapped.
    im not dumb. nor making anything up. thats just stupid.

why doesn't everyone just get along?? where's my next beer?? who is going to grab it for me?

raverboy
    thanks........*hands you a beer* = )

Don't touch the beer, youngster. You aren't even old enough to drink yet.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by missinglinkisp View Post
    she is......i am too........but not anymore,we have each other. shes not irrational...im not like most guys,and i am ready for this. thank you for a decent non insulting post.(not smartassing)
    I hope you beat the odds, MLisp. Vash is just worried for the kids. Adults make their choices, but children are innocent yet often end up paying for the mistakes of the parents.

However, you seem sincere so I wish you well. Its about all I can think to say about this situation at this point.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I know you want to be with her, but just think of the age gap. Like others have said here, in 10 years you will be tied down to kids whether they are yours or not. If I were you, I would start getting involved in activities that don't involve her and try to meet someone your own age. Twenties is a great time in your life to discover so many things about yourself. Have fun and don't get involved with someone so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Don't touch the beer, youngster. You aren't even old enough to drink yet.
    lol......i will be in a few weeks. *grabs a beer and hides it from you* lol jk ......actualy i dont drink,either does she.well....we do have wine or something every now and then(not near the kids).
    I hope you beat the odds, MLisp.
    thank you.

Vash is just worried for the kids. Adults make their choices, but children are innocent yet often end up paying for the mistakes of the parents.
    i understand that,really i do. but im actualy helping them. now they have a father figure in their lives,and now there is her.....and my money for them. i care for them as much as her,and love them as well. i treat them like they are mine,and care for them as best i or anyone else could. they dont know my age...they are too young to care,all they know is that im a father to them. they do behave and like hving me around......in fact the oldest asks all the time when ill be there. i really do care about them.......and would never do anything but the best for them.

I know you want to be with her, but just think of the age gap. Like others have said here, in 10 years you will be tied down to kids whether they are yours or not
    but im prepared for that........its what i want. i know i will be tied down....i dont mind that at all......i want to spend my life with her and the kids.....mine and hers.

If I were you, I would start getting involved in activities that don't involve her and try to meet someone your own age. Twenties is a great time in your life to discover so many things about yourself. Have fun and don't get involved with someone so soon.
    i have had others,i chose her. and im ready for this. i do have fun with her and the kids.

so, are you sure you don't want me to delete your account?

i mean, all your problems are solved. right?

so, are you sure you don't want me to delete your account?

i mean, all your problems are solved. right?
    why do you have to continue with the crap. no i dont want the account deleted anymore.....i have had many helpful responses since i asked you that,and better understand vash and others. i posted for advice,and many of you......well pretty much all of you have been helpful or at least tryd...even vash(im sorry for acting that way at first).......now i hope everyone is good.i have reported some of the early things......and im sorry for that,but i have also thanked a ton of you.

were you abused as a child?

before i answer can you tell me why you want to know......if your just asking so you can be nasty to me then i wont discuss it...................if you really care about it,i will.

I'm not gonna talk about kids and responsibilities... I have no clue about those yet. Luckily.

I do know that I would feel a bit awkward too if my boyfriend told me he loved me because no one else loved him. There is one thing important IMHO: you should be sure you love her. And she loves you. And don't confuse that love with mere affection because she seems the only one that cares about you. Be very sure about that.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast