+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Need some suggestions for paper.

Then they shouldn't do it in the first place. I'm so tired of people whining about their problems and trying to justify that as the reason they got into drugs. Once again, ****ing tough it out. Nowadays, people are so "awh poor me" that it's not even funny. I just wish that all of the people that are addicted to drugs as a means of coping would just go ahead and OD so we could be rid of them.
    Oh nice, so because they've chosen drugs, they should die?
    By the way, my dad is one of those that I wish would just OD.
    This doesn't justify jack by the way, my dad was the same, prob' worse, but it doesn't mean I wish death on him because he chose that route.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Honestly, I don't have respect for anyone using it for recreational use either, but it's not as bad as those that become addicted and let their lives fall apart.
    lol Cain, it's a 3 letter word and it's called "fun." I have fun in lots of ways, such as watching funny movies, Family Guy, Futurama, playing paintball, skiing, swimming, target shooting, playing video games, etc. Getting drunk or high is just another way to have fun

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nowadays, people are so "awh poor me" that it's not even funny. I just wish that all of the people that are addicted to drugs as a means of coping would just go ahead and OD so we could be rid of them.
    I have some very hard problems in my life Cain. Sometime in the last week, somebody ate my frozen foods. I am in ruins, and might never be the same. Put yourself in my shoes for once

"You need a prescription for Xanax...it'll make you feel better," says the legal drug dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I have some very hard problems in my life Cain. Sometime in the last week, somebody ate my frozen foods. I am in ruins, and might never be the same. Put yourself in my shoes for once
    God damn, not the hotpockets!

Bastards.

(Whatever the **** a hotpocket is)
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You never know what kind of skeletons people are running from... I wouldn't want my kids to do drugs, but then again, they don't have the sort of life I had growing up. I think had I tried to just "tough it out" I would have commited suicide, so in a weird way, drugs saved me.

Anyway, I think people ALL have weird ways to deal with anxiety/self-medicate. Some are just easier to hide than others.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-07-08 at 08:22 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    "You need a prescription for Xanax...it'll make you feel better," says the legal drug dealer.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    God damn, not the hotpockets!

Bastards.

(Whatever the **** a hotpocket is)
    A hot pocket is a microwavable food that is great to masturbate with. I've had to change my whole evening plans

Hey, Vashti, DM, I got plenty of bugs bunny in my sky rocket, so how 'bout we go to the rubber dub dub and get elephants. Maybe pick up a few persian rugs on the way eh?

Some people use sex as a coping mechanism.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Some people use sex as a coping mechanism.

sex, eating, not eating, exercise, alcohol, drugs, working to excess, buying meaningless items, cutting, video game addictions... there are a ton of things that are done to excess that aren't good for you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    sex, eating, not eating, exercise, alcohol, drugs, working to excess, buying meaningless items, cutting, video game addictions... there are a ton of things that are done to excess that aren't good for you.
    Yeah, anything in excess is bad for you, but it's easier to get addicted to drugs than it is to get addicted to exercise.

Yeah, anything in excess is bad for you, but it's easier to get addicted to drugs than it is to get addicted to exercise.
    I really can't say that one way or another. I know people who work out as if they will die if they change their workout schedule.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell that to a person with an eating disorder. Compulsive exercise is very common in bulimics and OCD-ers.

And what about LF hehe?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast