Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: i'm on facebook now.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I found Starbuck and DM.

Here:

[email]ninamarie05@gmail.com[/email]
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

For those like Indig... and others who prefer myspace.com

[url]www.myspace.com/razors_edge07[/url]
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I never used facebook... but it looks boring. Myspace is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    She recommended me Jennifer (Aera ),maybe it's her?

It's possible... Misombra helped me through some technical difficulties with my account on Facebook.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who thinks facebook is worst than myspace - SUCKSSS Myspace is too complicated and full of trolls and emos.
    Viva facebook!
    I wazzzz here

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    personally i don't bother looking for friends on myspace or facebook or any other dating site. muhahah...

i got all the friends that i need right here on this lame ass site.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

i got all the friends that i need right here on this lame ass site.

raverboy
    Dude! How come you don't use your real name? And what's up with your Frisco trip?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I wish there was a cockbook. Everybody on here could tag pictures of each other's cocks.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I wish there was a cockbook. Everybody on here could tag pictures of each other's cocks.
    My big cock would break Your monitor glass.This could be dangerous !
    I wazzzz here

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Is Gribble on Facebook? I imagine he's probably too much of a luddite for it.
    I'm too crotchety for something like Facebook. But if I did have an account you'd be one of the first on my friend's list.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    Dude! How come you don't use your real name? And what's up with your Frisco trip?
    everyone on there already knows my real name.. plus, you're not my real friend unless you know my real name hahaha.

anyways, i wanted to check out japantown because of what it represents, however, i didn't hear anything good about it. maybe it's changed, or maybe it's because people are biased being that it's not really japan.

also, i'm probably going to end up staying along the wharf because i don't really want to deal with parkings. any suggestions on good restaurants?? yes, we all love seafood... raw is better, but i'll eat anything.

ps... how is the zoo there?? and my sister wants to hit up some sorta mall or do some kinda shopping.. honestly, i haven't really looked into this. typically me has only been asking about food, drinking, and things to do other than shopping.

raverboy

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should go into Napa or up to the Redwoods, Illusional. Or go see Alcatraz (see Escape from Alcatrz or Birdman of Alcatraz first). Or the Arboretum. San Fransisco's Chinatown is more popular than Japantown, I think, only be careful what you order - chicken comes with the head still attached.

Shopping can be done at home.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah i heard that i should head up to napa.. i love wine, but i don't really want to rent a car. we are only going to be in SF for about 4 days. anyway, arboretum?? what is that?? i heard of the exploratorium that i was planning on going to.

haha it's funny because even my chinese uncle said that chinatown was better, however, we aren't really into our chinese culture. my friends and i love our japanese side however, so this is why i have more of a drive to explore this area.

as for places to avoid... shit, i forget where it was called, but it was a street that crowded with bums. i'm going to have to look at the map again, however do you guys have any places that i should avoid??

whoa.. talk about thread derailed... f*ck facebook already.

raverboy

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    anyways, i wanted to check out japantown because of what it represents, however, i didn't hear anything good about it. maybe it's changed, or maybe it's because people are biased being that it's not really japan.

also, i'm probably going to end up staying along the wharf because i don't really want to deal with parkings. any suggestions on good restaurants?? yes, we all love seafood... raw is better, but i'll eat anything.

ps... how is the zoo there?? and my sister wants to hit up some sorta mall or do some kinda shopping.. honestly, i haven't really looked into this. typically me has only been asking about food, drinking, and things to do other than shopping.

raverboy
    There are plenty of restaurants at Fisherman's Wharf, almost all of which deal with seafood. Not too much raw as you can't really eat raw crab or lobster.

Japantown isn't all that great anymore ... I think a lot of Korean spots are opening there, so it's kind of a Korpantown now... haha ... and I'd skip the zoo ... I haven't been there since 2004 though, but from what I remember, it was a pretty depressing zoo. Hit up the aquarium at the Academy of Sciences instead ...

There are plenty of options for shopping ... So, you don't really need my help for that ... basically, check out the downtown area for specialty boutiques and upscale shopping ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You should go into Napa or up to the Redwoods, Illusional. Or go see Alcatraz (see Escape from Alcatrz or Birdman of Alcatraz first). Or the Arboretum. San Fransisco's Chinatown is more popular than Japantown, I think, only be careful what you order - chicken comes with the head still attached.

Shopping can be done at home.
    Go to the chocolate factory too!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast