+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: which side?

yeah - i use the 20 oz, 1 liter, or 2 liter bottle caps.. they are awsome.. but they dont inflinct as much pain on the person i am hitting with them. :/

No, I've never used those bottle caps. I mean like glass beer bottle types, or old time soda types that you need a bottle opener for..or some beers have twist off...Those. You just put it on the side of your middle finger while on position with the thumb to do a regular *snap*. It's tricky but it's cool.

Freddie

ah - i've never heard of that... but i can bend them in half between my thumb and index... but alot of people can do that... I can also "pop" the twist tops off beers with my hands. People seem to be ammused by that... but they are usually drunk when i do it.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    And Breeze, I feel you, but you bring up another point I can go off on:

When you mentioned that it was almost like a duty out of respect for those who fought hard to get you the right to vote, or the right to freedom..well, .... as far as people saying stuff like: "you are disrespecting those who died so you can be free"..my mentality on this is that freedom is not a priviledge..it's the right of all mankind.
    Did I make sense?

Freddie
    Yes, dear, you make perfect sense, and I would NEVER presume to preach my values or opinions as something someone else should adopt. And I agree, if you noticed in my post, I did say it was a RIGHT. I believe it is the right of every human being too, but think of it this way. If those men and women hadn't went to war to preserve this right/freedom we sometimes take for granted, who knows what kind of oppressive or facist government we would be under now, never being able to speak up, doing the jobs that the government told us we had to do, or even standing in line for toilet tissue for crying out loud. I guess in a way you are right and I DO think of it as a kind of duty, because, I feel that if I don't exercise my freedoms and rights, then those men and women died in vain somehow. But that's just my humble opinion.

Fawn: I'm sorry sweetie. I thought for some strange reason that you were in BC or out west somewhere. Don't know where I got that crazy idea! lol I have a friend who lives in London. You and I are not that far apart. We should get together sometime! And yes, I agree with you. I want the impossible too. Like, TRUE communism. Perfect in theory, but impossible to achieve. We are but lowly humans after all.

"But what is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? If men were angels no government would be necessary." -Madison
    I have seen the mystics play there,
    Once or twice but I knew they had a reason.
    Enchantment plays it's cards all right,
    Hand in hand with the working of the seasons.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345