+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LF Quarterly Performance Review

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Don't be such a pussy Lil 'Wing put it back up.
    Supposedly he is gone now. No matter, we have eco to replace him as the most irritating poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Did he review me?
    yes. i don't think you were one of the very few nice ones. sorry.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    yes. i don't think you were one of the very few nice ones. sorry.
    What a pussy.

He makes a post of insults and deletes it.

At least show that you have some balls and re-post it.
    I don't chase, I replace.

He tried to write them "zen style". Did I mention that he was "disappointed" that Starbuck was "changing" from the time she first joined the forum?

I'm such a bad influence.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    He tried to write them "zen style". Did I mention that he was "disappointed" that Starbuck was "changing" from the time she first joined the forum?

I'm such a bad influence.
    Hahaha. That is hilarious. I don't know what he thought I was like before.

He's just jealous because I flirt more with some of the other male members on this forum.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Hahaha. That is hilarious. I don't know what he thought I was like before.

He's just jealous because I flirt more with some of the other male members on this forum.
    But you want to ride me the most.

he's mad cause you're in the in crowd.

i laugh when i think about the visions of grandeur lilwang must have about the private forum. and how much it contrasts from the reality.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I like Lilwing. He lost me a bit with some racist comments he made here and there, but I laughed at alot of things he said, too. Crazy artist boy.

And he was very welcoming to me on Love Forum. Everyone was as a matter of fact.

So he reviewed everyone and just deleted it?Is he afraid or something?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I found the cucumber post:

Originally Posted by lilwing

in the bathroom, ill stick something in my ass usually. most preferrably a cucumber from the kitchen.. since there is only 4, i have to rinse it off when im done and stick it back in the cucumber basket.. we ate one of the ones ive been using for a while yesterday for thanksgiving . i didnt eat any though, knowing where the damn thing has been.
    i have only just recently been able to stick things as large as cucumbers up my ass. i stretched my hole out the last time i did it..hurt for 3 days but it was worth it!..wow my farts STINK today!! (sry i just farted!)
    Now I get why everyone's worked up about it

It's enough to turn one off from salads...permanently.

I found the cucumber post:

Originally Posted by lilwing

in the bathroom, ill stick something in my ass usually. most preferrably a cucumber from the kitchen.. since there is only 4, i have to rinse it off when im done and stick it back in the cucumber basket.. we ate one of the ones ive been using for a while yesterday for thanksgiving . i didnt eat any though, knowing where the damn thing has been.
    i have only just recently been able to stick things as large as cucumbers up my ass. i stretched my hole out the last time i did it..hurt for 3 days but it was worth it!..wow my farts STINK today!! (sry i just farted!)
    was that it....i thought there was more to it for some reason....i had seen that one in the archive but thought there was another one....not really that shocking....but thx anyway shh!

and i feel honored to take his place
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Some of us can't get into a book. Some of us have to be interactive with things.

Like me.
    This has always stuck in my craw. He tries so hard to come off as this brilliant well-read guy who's been in college for years and years and knows everything there is to know about anything. I mean, I wish him the best. I hope that ten years from now he is that guy. But damn, if I see another of his rambling "sagacious" posts I'm going to puke.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I'm confused. Where is his farewell post?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    His hasty backpedalling some years later is also vintage Lil Wing

The cucumber post refers to something I wrote way back when I was a youngin, that I shared on the forum. Contrary to what some members (maybe all of them) believe, it is one writing from a series, which is entirely fictional. I actually shared a few poems on here which made references to the same character, in case you didn't ever notice those. I was going through a phase where I was questioning my sexuality, and I decided to write a story which reveals the painful life of people who have sexual desires which are socially unacceptable, and how they mess with your mind, based on things that I found on the internet, saw on TV, and even interviewed several people (who had been registered as sex offenders) The stories focused on several sexual themes, like bestiality, homosexuality, incest, rape, pedophilia, and so forth. I have since then written the stories over and over, but I have not shared them with anyone, because, as made evident on here, through the example provided with the cucumber post, I end up getting accused of being the main character, even if I deny it and try to clarify it. You can see the same things with several authors of books and movies of today. So I keep things that are offensive, outrageous, and what not to myself. I wished that I could share these stories without being accused or held accountable for things that I did not do, that were works of fiction, created in order to help the rest of the world understand problems that many people everywhere have. I've found that you can't do that. People judge you by the things that you write, regardless of who you are. Even people close to you, who know how you really are. But I do enjoy the fact that some people found it funny, and is perhaps their favorite 'loveforum moment', but I really feel like I am crucified for it. That's why I can't say it's my favorite moment.

In fact, I really thought about going to school for a degree in English, because I have been influenced to do so by teachers, family and friends (hell, I was publishing articles in the newspaper at the early age of 14. I have won awards for many things that I have written. But early on, I've found that people interpret your writing how they see it. I've been flamed for other controversial things I've written and shared with public... I just can't simplify my writing and make it more abstract... and therefore it is pointless for me to write, if I can't make my point. With art, I can do that. That's why I study art.

For what it's worth.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast