+ Follow This Topic
Page 46 of 364 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: What you enjoyed today

I've done it this time. I'm dating three girls at the moment (nothing serious) but having a hard time settling on one. The shallow part of me wants the prettiest one ignoring everything else, while a deeper part of me wants the one that respects me and deeply admires me, the one that I always have an incredible time with. There are all kinds of other factors involved impeding my choice. Don't know how much longer I can stretch this without choosing, I can see signals to take things further. I just hope I'll make the right choice this time. I've made too many bad ones in the past.

Interesting thing I've noticed, they all seem to be attracted to the fact that I'm not rushing into anything with either one of them and just trying to get to know them. I see their eyes glaze over when they feel that someone is interested in finding out who they are and to understand them without wanting anything. They become so open and gentle.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

As days go by I'm finding it harder to care about what people think about the things I do.

It's awesome!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    As days go by I'm finding it harder to care about what people think about the things I do.

It's awesome!
    Wait till you also stop caring about what they think altogether. That is what I call enlightenment.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Wait till you also stop caring about what they think altogether. That is what I call enlightenment.
    Teach us the eleventh-fold path of not giving a ****, master.

I enjoyed seeing the baby kick in the ultrasound.

It was awesome. 4 more months!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

You pregnant again, Nisha? Congrats!

I enjoyed a good weather, and now I enjoy good Checzh premium beer!
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Teach us the eleventh-fold path of not giving a ****, master.
    I would but I don't give a shit.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I went out to dinner the other night with a girl who hasn't had a drop of alcohol in three months. Half-way through dinner she decides to have a glass of wine. And then another one. And then another one. And one more. She was just quietly putting them away, and I didn't say anything. I was driving so I was hardly drinking at all, just one or two beers.

After dinner we went back to her house. She wanted to keep drinking. The only thing she had in the house was a bottle of Moet in the fridge a house guest had left her as a thankyou present. She ummed and awwed for a bit. I said I couldn't help her out with it, because I was driving. She popped it anyway. Polished off the whole bottle!

Then she went into the bathroom and started throwing up. I was just sitting there for a while listening to her retch and then I knocked on the bathroom door and was like, ''I'm going to take off now, and she yelled back ''okay!'' all normal, and I left.

Hahahaha!

edit: this experience wasn't really enjoyable, I just didn't know where else to stick it.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 14-08-09 at 09:11 PM.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I would but I don't give a shit.
    LOL, that was coming from miles away.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm killing it lately, just quietly. Surfing good, working good, studying good, lots of girls around. It won't last. It never lasts. But I love these patches.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vomit disgusts me. Major turn off. I am surprised you didn't run from her house screaming, charlieboy.

So every once in a while you have one of those drinking nights that makes you laugh a lot the next day, that was my Friday night.

Some old friends from the old college I use to go to called me up. They were going to have some people over to play beer pong and asked me to stop by. I show up at their place at like 11 and walk in the door....its just my two friends and me...everyone else had bailed. It takes about 5 minutes to decide that the best course of action in the given situation was shots, so out comes the vodka and Pepsi. We start taking shots, laughing, talking about what we have been up to like a bunch of old ladies.

As we take a shot we signed our name on a sheet of paper to see how bad these signatures were getting so we knew when to stop. We get to signatures 10 and decide that our handwriting is still fine, so clearly the best choice is to walk 27 blocks from their house to downtown. We make it 3 blocks and decide that its taking to long, were going to run the last 24, so off we go.

The running part is a little vague, but apparently we actually ran the 24 blocks to downtown with one stop to pee on a fire hydrant. By this time, the vodka has made its way into my to the full extent. We go inside one of the bars and get these giant beer goblets called scooters and start pounding away on those. By the time we finish its like 1:30 and the female population at the bar was non existent so we head down to the "hot spot" bar for people our age.

This bar has some magical power, because every time I go in there, I never remember what happens, nor do either of my friends. The next part we could all remember was walking down the street with three girls we had met inside to get pizza. One of these girls is this Asian whom I was not attracted to, but apparently we weren't on the same page at this point. She is dragging me along, and jabbering on about "her girls" and how she has to make sure they are okay.

We get to the pizza place and collect everyone. The Asian girl lets go of my arm for the first time in 15 minutes and I make my break across the street and down an alley because I have to go bad and we hadn't passed a bathroom.I come back out of the alley expecting this terrorist woman to be waiting for me, but to my relief she has moved onto my friend so I am in the clear.

We call a taxi and get this guy named "Doobie", apparently this is his legal name and I now have his taxi card. The girls tell us that they live a long ways away, so my buddies tell them they can crash at their place. We get back and continue drinking until 6 this morning. At some point we all went our separate ways to go to bed.

I wake up today at noon with my friends standing over me laughing. I guess I thought I was on the bed when I went to sleep, but I actually fell asleep in the closet. My friends had already taken the girls home and come to find out they only lived 2 blocks from where we were at downtown. I got up and got some water because I was in bad shape, as I walk back to the living room my friend is standing there with this look of horror on his face while the other one is laughing hysterically.

The Asian girl from before left him a business card with her name, number, the day and the date on it. At the bottom is said "Call me tonight (Sat 16th) at 9, I'll be alone "

That was the icing on the cake, he thought he would never see this girl again, but she had his name and number and had left him that card.

On top of that we found the sheet of paper we had been signing earlier that night. The signatures were unreadable after #6, lol.
    Last edited by Cbrider; 16-08-09 at 03:13 PM.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Vomit disgusts me. Major turn off. I am surprised you didn't run from her house screaming, charlieboy.
    I wasn't that grossed out. I felt kind of sorry for her.

I'm about to enjoy the beach today before this supposed hurricane arrives.

And no, we do not move our islands during hurricanes
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I'm about to enjoy the beach today before this supposed hurricane arrives.

And no, we do not move our islands during hurricanes
    Wait for the big waves.