+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Halfway Sex

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I've heard that anal can be pleasurable for women. Supposedly the nerve endings in the vaginal wall are actually closer to the anus or something. I don't know. I've never done anal.

I'd like to try it simply because it's such a dirty taboo. But not if she wouldn't enjoy it and certainly not for the sake of some sick power trip. I'd want us both to feel naughty.
    Well, IMO its not pleasurable. Not at all like vaginal sex. So, personally I'm with Charlie Boy, I don't see the point.

But I have tried it b/c I like to experiment & I was curious about the hype. Its totally no BFD. All this stuff about it hurting like hell & your insides coming out is BS. It *can* hurt if you force it, so if you don't trust your partner, or are drunk, I totally wouldn't. If your partner is careful, its merely okay.

Just make sure you are both very clean (bathe first). I'd suggest a couple of vaginal orgasms to relax your partner. Then use a condom & lots of plain lube (*not* hot lube) and try. For the guys: go slow. Also, stimulating your partners clit will make sure she gets something out of it.

That's it. No big deal gang. And for those of you who are ambivalent, you are totally not missing anything, esp compared with full-on, hot frontal sex with a loving partner.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    What did she do? **** you with a strap on?
    That...would not be an even playing field since I haven't gotten my dick in there yet. In that situation she would definitely have one up on me.

No, we swapped fingers, we've done it a few times though and so far she's said there's no pain.

I was a bit uncomfortable the first time I was on the receiving end, she just kinda FWOOP! Popped that in there and I ceased up, but I can see how someone can get to like it once they learn to take it like a bitch. Especially since we found my prostate. It almost feels like you're gonna pop one when pressure is applied.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    That's it. No big deal gang. And for those of you who are ambivalent, you are totally not missing anything, esp compared with full-on, hot frontal sex with a loving partner.
    I really don't understand the concept of anal orgasm because women don't have a prostate.

When having anal always go slow because it hurts even if the girl is feeling good.

Oh and Indi, I hope our differences don't put us apart. I like you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I really don't understand the concept of anal orgasm because women don't have a prostate.

When having anal always go slow because it hurts even if the girl is feeling good.

Oh and Indi, I hope our differences don't put us apart. I like you.
    Have you ever had anal sex?

Can't say I haven't had my curiosities but I'm a firm believer in exit only haha but yeah you never know.

And yeah half-way sex can be great but can be a great let down if it doesn't happen later that night Though I really loved pleasing my girl first even if it was quick. Hmm.. now to think of it maybe that's why sometimes I didn't get it later... damn

Sacrifices I tell you.

I can honestly say anal sex doesn't appeal to me at all. I'd prefer to not have a dick that looks like a black mans one.
    We're not all that bad you know

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    you women are kidding yourselves if you think anal sex isn't about power. The reason it's such a turn on for some men because it represents complete submission of the female. It negates female pleasure, in fact causes her pain, in favour of the male's wishes.

I mean I'm talking from the male point of view, you women can think what you like. Also, I'd like to add that anal sex holds no appeal for me at all.
    I'm also with Eco and Charlieboy about anal sex often being a power thing with guys, just based on my own experiences. Every guy who was ever interested in doing this with me was a "dominant" type of guy who was usually into other kinky stuff, like tying me up or slapping me in the face with his ****

Or maybe I've just dated freaky guys.

EDIT: OMG my 1,000th post! I have to use a Lesa smiley for this occasion.
    Last edited by starbuck; 26-10-08 at 02:55 AM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I'm also with Eco and Charlieboy about anal sex often being a power thing with guys, just based on my own experiences. Every guy who was ever interested in doing this with me was a "dominant" type of guy who was usually into other kinky stuff, like tying me up or slapping me in the face with his ****

Or maybe I've just dated freaky guys.
    LOL, the face slapping thing is funny! That's a new one.

Anyway, all this talk of kink, etc reminded me of this great commercial. Good idea for parents with boomerang kids:

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=h7NRMQtczr4"]YouTube - Ikea humour[/ame]

Oh, and for those who like toys:

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_8mE8Rxk_Rg&NR=1"]YouTube - Banned Ikea Vibrator ad[/ame]
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 26-10-08 at 08:28 PM.

Yeah, that particular guy had some issues. Or maybe this is a fantasy that other men share. I dunno. I let him try it for a bit, but it quickly got boring for me, so I told him to stop it and just **** me already. It cracks me up now that I think about it. I'll indulge in a little kink if it's not going to actually hurt me physically, or if it's not something really disgusting.

Anyway, all this talk of kink, etc reminded me of this great commercial. Good idea for parents with boomerang kids:
    Those vids were hilarious. The idea for the first one probably came from that Roman Polanski movie where Emmanuelle Seigner, dressed as a dominatrix, makes her lover crawl around on the floor wearing a pig mask. It was a great scene!

No pig masks for my boyfriends though. I gotta draw the line somewhere.
    Last edited by starbuck; 26-10-08 at 08:50 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    The idea for the first one probably came from that Roman Polanski movie where Emmanuelle Seigner, dressed as a dominatrix, makes her lover crawl around on the floor wearing a pig mask. It was a great scene!
    Which movie was that, SB?

Anyway, M. Seigner is a beautiful actress, I saw her not too long ago in that french film I mentioned in another thread:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Diving_Bell_and_the_Butterfly_(film[/url])

This is a thinking-persons movie, for those interested. Absolutely fantastic, IMO. Shh & Cain should really watch it, esp as its filmed entirely from the patients viewpoint.

Which movie was that, SB?
    It's called Bitter Moon. Really good movie about a very ****ed up relationship. It also starred Peter Coyote and Hugh Grant (before he became famous.) And she is indeed gorgeous in that film.

I was trying to find a vid of the scene, but no luck.

I do not like anal sex at all. It felt like I took a shit and it's trying to come back inside me. It felt very uncomfortable and I get no stimulation there. So no my bf and I not doin that anymore. You know what I heard though, that males' anus are more sensitive than females'
    Last edited by pythongrace; 26-10-08 at 10:49 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Those were awesome.

Granted Ikea is a swedish company this kind of advertising is a little more common place there.

He's not using me. There are a lot of girls (his own age) that are into him.

Quote Originally Posted by xO Lanna View Post
    He's not using me. There are a lot of girls (his own age) that are into him.
    yea....I think that is the problem.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast