+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What did you do to lose your virginity

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes. A lot of other languages are like this, which is why I think it interesting.

Speaking of swedish, I find it to be a whole lot easier to say say "Sorry" in english than the swedish equivalent "Förlåt". Bloody annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Well, they term it "sloppy" because she might be loose by then and marinating your cock with another guy's cum. So to be technical, yes, washing clean changes everything.

Just not for you.
    Well than one of them just needs to carry a portable sponge with some soap! problem solved!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I never liked saying the word 'yes' at loud. It does sounds weird, especially when used in certain situations.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Back to the question :-p

My ex and I waited we were sure we wanted to lose our virginity, and just... did it one night. "/

New Year's, nice hotel, got upgraded to a suite due to an unclean room, lol, good dinner at a fancy restaurant, champagne, watching the ball drop on tv, playing scrabble (don't know where that came in but we were both nerdy teenagers; it was fun for us) pretty soon there was kissing, groping, that old, unsafe condom in my wallet, a lot of "are you sures?" on my part, and then we tried to do it.

It was not a success. She screamed a lot and made a lot of faces. I went soft. We tried numerous times until we both agreed that it was not the time. Still, I got in about 3 or 4 inches!

'I waited we were sure we wanted to lose our virginity'

We talked about it in detail for about a year.

We both really wanted to from the beginning, and I had blue balls most of the time, but we made a really big thing of her getting penetrated by me for the first time.

For me, it was her parent's fault. I was a high school junior (17), she was a sophomore (16).

Their first mistake ... hiring me to be her guitar teacher so we could spend an hour alone together in my basement every week. But that in itself didn't lead to my/our loss of virginity although it did feel a bit wierd that her dad was paying me good money to feel her up. Does that make me a pimp? What is it about guitars? hahahaha. Several years later, I was teaching a girl who was paying me her OWN money for the same thing, so I guess I was a man-whore! But I digress ... back to the virginity story.

The coup de grace was when her parents went away for the weekend leaving her home alone. What parent in their right mind leaves a 16 year old home alone for a weekend when she has a boyfriend with a car????

So it was their fault!

Carl
    Last edited by carl1222; 05-12-08 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indus18 View Post
    It was not a success. She screamed a lot and made a lot of faces. I went soft. We tried numerous times until we both agreed that it was not the time. Still, I got in about 3 or 4 inches!
    There was plenty of that me and my ex our first time... and every time after that

[quote=For me, it was her parent's fault. I was a high school junior (17), she was a sophomore (16).

.... her dad was paying me good money to feel her up.

I can imagine your feelings as you were feeling!

What did it feel like, how did you you feel at the time?

Had a boyfriend for quiet some time. My very first one. I had never kissed anyone etc. It took me 8 weeks before I dared to kiss him. I almost puked when we did *he was a smoker :r*. Then after another month we had sex. He didn't really wait for me to get wet and just *BAM* inside. It was painful, I was bleeding pretty much and I disliked sex ever since.

When thinking back of my 2nd boyfriend I wish he was the one that would have taken mine. Gentle, sweet, waiting till I was ready etc. He was a virgin, as well as the first guy.

However you only have one real first time, and that one was painful and not fun at all. Then again, he was an ass and never thought about my feelings, I faked orgasms alot just to get away from the pain. Only after 1,5 year I realised a relation shouldn't be like that and I left.

Lathrall, there are still some ignorant pricks out there, and your first was one of them.
    There is no excuse for him being so thick about it even if he was a virgin.

I had finished a baby sitting job around midnight and called a guy I'd been dating for about 2 days to come pick me up and take me home. His front seat was a bench seat and he drove us to a secluded car park overlooking the beach. From there things just kind of progressed. When a procession of about 12 cars came past to chuck a U in the car park my feet were hanging out the window. I was mortified and relieved that none of them stopped though their horns blared for a good couple minutes. Other than that it was actually kind of exciting. Both virgins, both sober, both legal. Given where I come from that's actually quite an achievement.

my friend of 2 years texted me one day saying he was horny and I said I was horny too. He said lets help each other out and we had sex in a mormon church parking lot.

I'm either going to nail a stripper or plow some random fat chick here in a couple weeks or so. Very romantic........

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast