+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: fake mini

yeah, if I had the money i'd pay some garage to basically take the hull of a mustang mach 1 and put in modern everything else. *sigh*..

one of my housemates at college has a dad who has good contacts- with some patience he could probably find me a good secondhand car that'd be very cheap. Like around 1 or 2 k. lol, she told me this story about a guy who got this car spray painted for his girlfriend, with their names or whatever else on it- her dad is a spray painter - and once he had it, he found out she had cheated on him, and he just wanted the car out of his sight, so this totally amazing car went for an insanely low price, and the paint job could just be re-done.
    Last edited by Tiay; 01-08-07 at 02:48 AM.

Well, at least it wasn't a tattoo.

I'm with Vash- I'm all about the Toyotas.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    **** toyotas. it's all about the oldsmobiles. you're not cool unless you have an oldsmobile

and that's the bottom line.

you're quick.
    hehe yeah, guess so.. some lucky bastard is driving around with that car right now.
    also, i'm told that there was this extremely rare sports car (ferrari?) that they only made 10 of, and they have 9 in a museum, and the last 1 is lost somewhere in the west of ireland. Probably rusting away in some farmers shed or something...

hah, you guys should've seen the cars on the road in ireland before we had a car test. Old hatchbacks held together with bailers twine, taped up wind screens, tractors with no roll bar, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post

hah, you guys should see the cars on the road in New Mexico, even though they have a car test. Old hatchbacks held together with bailers twine, taped up wind screens, tractors with no roll bar, etc.
    I fixed your post.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    no no nono. stfu. you have not seen a beat up shitty car until you come to south dakota. i've seen it all since i've been here. i've seen the frankenstein you could imagine at any old junkyard back from the dead. ducttaped andshit together. the engine sounded like it was choking on a piece of ham!

hahah really? wow. They've become super-thorough here. the garages love it. they want to put EVERYTHING on the bill, and a lot of it they don't even do, so you have to be very specific and ask only for what is actually needed.

wouldn't india be the capital of patched up cars?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    wouldn't india be the capital of patched up cars?
    what about afganistan or however it's spelld. we probably blew their cars to smithereens.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    There are no airbags in those old muscle cars. It's too bad, too, because I always wanted to drive around in one of those wearing a Laura Ashley dress and going to the farmer's market because it would be so incongruous.
    The old cars where tanks, so why would you need an air bag when your car would get a starch, and the other car has major damage.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    The old cars where tanks, so why would you need an air bag when your car would get a starch, and the other car has major damage.
    The problem with that is, however, not the damage to the car, but the eggs sitting inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    The problem with that is, however, not the damage to the car, but the eggs sitting inside.
    That is true, but from what I been told or remember is that with the old cars you where not flung around as much like you are with cars today.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    nah, a person's momentum in an old car is the same as a person's momentum in a new car. They'll fly around just the same, all else being equal. Perhaps you mean to say older cars themselves may bounce around less or that they may not have been as susceptible to deformation as newer cars.
    That is what I meant. As older cars will take up a lot more of the force of the impact and not "transfer" it like newer cars.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    TEST TEST TEST TEST.

Works for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234