+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Angry men

I have much more effective weapons at my disposal than violence. If she pushes my buttons to get emotion out of me I become robotic out of spite. It's expected that men are more bothered by being cut (cut off from sex) so if she gets mad that it doesn't bother you because she thinks you don't enjoy it tell her that you enjoy it very much and not to insult your intelligence. I don't get along with women because I always see hoops I'm supposed to jump through because I'm supposed to be a typical, stereotyped male chauvenist who's afraid of his feelings and can be figured out instantly. You respect my uniqueness and stop with the labels and pre-concieved expectations or we go nowhere. You learn about me from me because I owe you the same respect of individuality and feel it's important to be very sensitive about these things. I also recognize I'm jaded and biased to pride over companionship even if I believe in fairness. Until someone comes out of the vapors and becomes percievable as an individual, I treat the vapors as such.

It's about equality, not kissing women's asses. Get educated by women about issues regarding women so as not to patronize them but it doesn't mean you can't be proud to be a man. (it just means it'll be more of an uphill struggle, unless that whole "women don't really like nice guys but all men are perverted, lewd pigs anyway" backward false pretensed childhood damage stuff holds true.........................................sorry , little rant)
    Last edited by Disillusioned; 20-03-09 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Silly me.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want rough sex

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, me too.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish you weren't taken blue... You sound like fun

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, I'm a frickin one-person party.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope my future girlfriend is wild

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't settle for less, DM. Ask her on the first date if she's into rough sex. If she gets offended, she's not the one for you.

The right one's eyes will light up and she will jump on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    There was a study I watched on discovery that showed that male toddlers are more likely to react violently when separated from their mothers. It's instinct for them to attempt to overcome barriers through crying, walking, or hitting.

Girls on the other hand were more likely to sit and cry.

EDIT: Oh, and I wouldn't need to be physically violent, I'm a pro at emotional abuse.
    Really? I was an incredibly violent toddler... and I cried very little...

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i remember both my brothers had anger with me (both adults at this stage), one brother grabbed me in a headlock and sqweezed as hard as he could before letting go at the last minute, i remember my other brother pushing me on the ground in serious anger and ready to pounce and threw a chair accross the room ready to go for me but i got away, i remember my younger brother smashed 'unbreakable' thick glass to get into where i had locked myself into and my dad too (different occasion and not coz he was angry at me), my uncle was ready to punch me before i made a run for it....these are normal people who never really managed to hurt me badly but could have if they hadn't stopped themselves....and yes i am extremely annoying but only in the verbal way, never violently

Sounds more like my childhood... My brother and I fought constantly physically... until we reached out teens... then the size difference and the fact that I'm a girl came into play. However, I rarely feel the need to be violent... in spite of a all the fighting and horseplay of my youth.

but my point is that all the women in my life have never attempted to go for me no matter how annoying i've been????why?
    Most women are raised up realizing they are rather small and fighting is pointless for them (true or not). Also, maybe they figured due to the great annoyance you were to them... it was best to just ignore you?

so gut reaction for men is to fight even if it's a woman where as a woman’s gut reaction is to ignore and use later to ostracize, does it indicate intelligence if someone doesn’t use violence?
    My gut reaction is to fight... but that gets pushed aside and I will try to ignore or reason with the person. It shows a measure of self-control if a person doesn't resort to violence...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Really? I was an incredibly violent toddler... and I cried very little...
    Yes, really.

And it wasn't a blanket statement so don't get your panties all up in a bunch.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I think women are more emotional. Men just respond differently to same situations. I agree with Giga it must be hormonal. Men and women serve different purposes.

The men in your life sound like psychos eco. I never hit a woman. I think it's cowardly.
    Eco, generally men learn to control their emotions at an early age. Perhaps its even evolutionarily selected for.

Ask any guy here: if another guy ever came at them the way some women do who lose it, that would mean a fight with only one man standing at the end. Testosterone + adrenaline = fight.

Once dominance has been established, they would likely forget about it & probably go have a beer.

Mature men have learned to control this impulse and only let it go in cases of extreme threat or danger. Ask any man in a relationship if he's ever had to leave the room or house in the middle of an argument with his partner. Its b/c that testosterone/adrenaline mix has kicked in and its that or go nuts.

Women are only just recently learning there are consequences to their lack of emotional control. Tho there are still a lot of crazy women out there, but most of them never amount to much. Society rewards sane, reasonable individuals regardless of sex.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think women tend to be much more careless with their anger becuase there isn't that threat of physical violence behind it.

Personally, when I get angry I have to control the way I present it otherwise I can feel that threat of physical violence vibrating across to the other person, even if I have no intention of acting on it. And I don't like that feeling. But I almost never, ever get truly angry.

But the answers to your question obviously relates to the evolutionary roles of men and women eco.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

My neighbor is a guy around 30 or 35 and he and his girlfriend have these horrible, psychotic shouting matches every few days, where she shouts her head off in this "she's going to have NO voice tomorrow" kind of way, and knocks every breakable or heavy object off horizontal surfaces (as far as I can interpret the sounds through the wall), while he occasionally interjects a "please stop shouting." My flatmate and I just cannot understand why he doesn't break up with the psychotic woman. I seriously haven't ever heard an adult lose control like that. And so often too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234