+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gringo Syndrome

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey doc, I'm a little confused. Is the celibate girlfriend you are thinking of cheating on the same one you broke up with on another thread after 4 years?

Also, have you been pashing on the one co-worker whilst telling the other you are a good, monogamous boy?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hey doc, I'm a little confused. Is the celibate girlfriend you are thinking of cheating on the same one you broke up with on another thread after 4 years?
    I haven't been steady with a gf for more than 8 months in the last 10 years from what I recall. My current gf I've known for around 8-9 years. but we've only recently moved in together/been together although we tried to end it all not too long ago.. but ended up picking up the pieces the next morning.

Don't know what you mean.

Also, have you been pashing on the one co-worker whilst telling the other you are a good, monogamous boy?
    Haven't had a good snog with anyone for 3 weeks, and before it was with my current gf in Australia. The one co-worker "apparently" asked the other to leave the elevator because she wanted to pash me. Which didn't happen. It was a mere one floor ride, and we were at arms length from one another at all times... which was a fishy thing to hear as I recall the other co-worker (the accuser and the one who knows my story) half tanked and wandering off ahead of us up the stairs. We caught up with her and a male co-worker (also tanked) precisely because of the elevator.

So I've been asked to believe one or the other... although the supposed pasher is in the dark about there being a problem at all.

It's clearly a situation of some level of deceit, but by who, I'm unsure at this point. I don't want to have to choose the truthfulness of one or the other, or open up a can of worms.

The accuser and I have decided to forget the whole thing, but she still maintains I've lied... when I've been as clear and concise about it as I can be... as well as forcibly (verbally) giving her a piece of my mind (earlier) when she threw the truth back in my face.

It's clearly a competition/jealousy thing.

But I'm not an integral part of the whole fiasco...

Just meat.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    I haven't been steady with a gf for more than 8 months in the last 10 years from what I recall. My current gf I've known for around 8-9 years. but we've only recently moved in together/been together although we tried to end it all not too long ago.. but ended up picking up the pieces the next morning.

Don't know what you mean.
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/introduce-yourself/29438-greetings-salutations.html[/url]

So I've been asked to believe one or the other... although the supposed pasher is in the dark about there being a problem at all.

It's clearly a situation of some level of deceit, but by who, I'm unsure at this point. I don't want to have to choose the truthfulness of one or the other, or open up a can of worms.

It's clearly a competition/jealousy thing.
    Just "pash" them both and be done with it.

I am curious to see what all the fuss is about, I must admit. You should post a photo so we can see why these girls are willing to act so ridiculously.
    Last edited by vashti; 16-05-09 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/introduce-yourself/29438-greetings-salutations.html[/url]
    Apologies, that should have read 4 months instead of 4 years.

Just "pash" them both and be done with it.
    I don't roll like that.

I am curious to se what all the fuss is about, I must admit. You should post a photo so we can see why these girls are willing to act so ridiculously.
    I'd like to know what the fuss is all about as well...

Although I regret to inform that I have a thing about privacy when it comes to my real life and online life. I can assure you however that I'm average height, build.. with hazel/blue eyes (depends on how dry they are, sun, and diet... light coloured hair in an average cut, etc...

I'm a regular guy next door sort of fellow and quite content in that.

A little update:

Through better or for worse, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health... I managed to get off the continent, ethics and morality intact, for a quick visit home to my sweetheart... only to hear the immortal words which ping across the entire expanse of the relationship time continuum:

"It's not you, it's me", "I still love you", "I need to sort myself out", "I've been enjoying my spastic drunken weekends out with my friend(s)", "I have issues" "Who knows in 6 months?" etc etc etc etc etc...

So now I'm counting down the remainder of the week here... trapped in a house which was once our home together... avoiding one another whenever feasibly possible, under a near total information blackout...

...And I wonder... "what if" I was a bad boy? "what if" I acted on my impulses instead of my heart, and I told her as much...

Would she have been more believable than the cliches she peddled on me in the first 90 minutes back?

I'm actually almost to the point of laughing about it now.

You got skadoush'd.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9yBtqionLA"]YouTube - The Wushi Finger Hold-Kung Fu Panda(High Definition)[/ame]

you were jinxed by the ring, i think.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Hey Chorizo,

Count your blessings. Your girlfriend is making it easy for you. Six months is a long time to have an LDR if you're not rock-solid with her, and you're not. You may want to be, but it's just not happening.

Lesson learned: don't move in with someone who won't let you see her nakey.

Go enjoy your buffet of Latin opportunity and don't play that lame-ass game with the ring next time. Clearly, it doesn't work.
    Spammer Spanker

Well... let's see... I have my bedside personality, bed top personality, off the bed personality... on the couch, in the bathtub, on the bonnet of the car, in the wo...

...how many do you need to get you through?
    How about your: "I am faithfull and commited to my current partner and if I can't, I better be mature about it and tell her the relation is over" personality?
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 09-06-09 at 02:36 AM. Reason: added ,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    How about your: "I am faithfull and commited to my current partner and if I can't, I better be mature about it and tell her the relation is over" personality?
    I was faithful, and she's faithfully left that.

I don't understand what you're on about.

I was faithful, and she's faithfully left that.

I don't understand what you're on about.
    Ok.. I'll try differently: If you're faithfull and commited to your partner (g/f).. then why this thread which appears to me full of insecurities?

I mean: if you are faithfull and commited, there shouldn't be any problem, ring on your finger or not. It's a simple matter of saying: sorry lady, I am otherwise engaged and I'm not planning on cheating on my partner.

Or did I misunderstand something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've addressed earlier why the ring was employed in that particular scenario and it's done it's job well.

I'm sure you've misunderstood.

I've addressed earlier why the ring was employed in that particular scenario and it's done it's job well.

I'm sure you've misunderstood.
    NM then. Disregard post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234