+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I am in Love with my Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    when you didn't wanna explore those thoughts, but i'm referring to the first person to ever suck a dick. she probably didn't really wanna explore these thoughts either, but she was probably high or drunk and thought, why not... no one will ever find out. and to her bf's amazement, it actually was the start of a revolution.

raverboy
    OH...right. Hm..it must've sucked to have all that pressure on her. Same for a guy the first time he went down on a girl. Poor kids.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he's must've been thinking, ewww with all that hair?? back then they didn't shave either. wow.. the mysterious jungle. no wonder why the people of shearwood forest were afraid to enter those mysterious woods.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

oof. hmm. Aren't you glad you're not the first man to tread in those waters? and now, in your day and age...there are razors to better the experience for everyone?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    luckily, i've never had to venture into a forest. i've had some bushy close encounters, but the forest... not yet, if ever.

raverboy

Good, Good..i'm glad.

And these encounters you speak of. Did you brave them? Or did you whimp out and tell the girl you needed to go home but you'd keep in touch?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    actually there was this one incident.. think back to the thread on vagina smell.. oh shit. we were both rolling and we were getting a bit honry. and this was towards the end of the night but i didn't care. so i go down on this girl and *gags* i almost threw up. it was one of the hardest things..and i couldn't continue. i gave her like 3 licks and that was it.

raverboy

there are just some things that can't be done.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    amen... i agree upon that. it''s better to have tried and realized that you can't do it, rather to have wondered how bad or how good it would've been.

raverboy

Fine im pissed right now so im just going to lay all the cards on the table. You AREN'T in love with him. You have NOT got a chance with him. Give up. Why set yourself up with faliure? I should understand the situation much better? I think not. I been through that bullshit. Your no acceptance. Same shit gonna happen to you, deal with it. So get rid of this silly little school girl crush you got and get on with your ****ing life. Sooner or later your gonna realise how stupid this crush was... He's not going to remember you. Your just another student, another person in the crowd. Noone special. Get over it and get with someone your own age.
    Okay, you need to calm down. I apologize if this topic bothers you guys so much. Again, I was explaining the situation not saying "But I am in love with him! DON'T YOU SEE!" I'm sure I will get over this, but right now it hurts, okay? Yeah, I'm positive a lot of people feel like this once in their lives...a lot of people and I don't think I am any different, never said I was. Go ahead and look at me as though I am pathetic, I don't give a flying ****, but right now this is how I feel and of course I will have to live with it, and that's just ****ing great!

Thank you, everyone! Have Fantastic day!

O.o I think I was a tad bit pissed off lol. Sorry LLD. Yeah I know what your saying. Sorry again >.<. Like I said just give it time. But from what I can see your a smart girl you get through it fine.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    now now children calm down.. i shall be the peace maker once more.. and teacher if you please to teach you children to respect eachother.. LLD i'm not 39.. but i'm a bit older than you are and i can be your teacher. j/k.

but now now children, calm down before i have to really do something that you might regret.

raverboy

Something we might regret? for example actually pretend to be LLD's teacher lol j/k.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

hahahaha kiechi, even u are pissed off with wat she said like i was

oh well, but she kinda took it the wrong way with urs n mine ^^

anyway, yep, pain it is, but u will sure laugh bout it in the future. Man, i recall myself when i was as stuburn as her

Yes, I am a bit stubborn…lol. Oh, well, thanks anyways guys

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well kie... speaking of teachers, i remember a certain someone who would not seem to forget the teacher that he was inflatuated with.

raverboy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast