+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boudroir photoshoot

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can't you think of something better to give him than nude pics? Its not like he can't have the real thing whenever he wants it.

I'm going to post what noone else will but is most likely thinking--I think its slightly trampy, you are disrespecting yourself and you will regret it. Think Vanessa Williams.

For the money, there are way cooler things you could be doing together. If you want to preserve your looks, have a pro photographer take *classy* photos of you in your heyday. Something you might be proud to show your kids or grandkids someday.

FWIW.

for a thousand bucks you could buy a REALLY nice camera.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    LOL! I hear ya lastwish.

I want to do one of these shoots but... I don't have anyone to give them too who would appreciate them!! LOL! I should do it for myself though
    should i just PM you my address now, or later? haha

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not nude! And it's the furthest thing from trampy as you can get.

And no, for a 1000 bucks this is exactly what I want to spend my hard earned money on. If it bites me in the ass in 5 years you can all say you told me so. The fact remains, I'm proud of what who I am, what I've done and I think I look fantastic and I feel great.

I hate taking pictures buying a camera would be the worst 1000 bucks I ever spent.

My photographer was female.

I think it's different and fun. I don't see anything wrong with it. And girl looks great, shes adorable. I think by her presenting these pictures to him would show that she trusts him with something private, personal and intimate. I think he would appreciate it.

I don't think it's trampy, just unwise. I've several pics of ex-gfs nude or semi and one video my ex wife and I made.

i don't know about trampy, i just know of a million other things i would spend that money on. idk call me cheap or poor or whatever.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1000 bucks? I would take him for a trip or something,then I would do him striptease
    I wazzzz here

A trip for a 1000 bucks? I would pass on that offer.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i don't know about trampy, i just know of a million other things i would spend that money on. idk call me cheap or poor or whatever.
    Nooo I wouldn't call you any of those. For a 1000 bucks you could definitely do something different.

I don't think what she chose to do is a bad idea though.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    A trip for a 1000 bucks? I would pass on that offer.
    I don't know what You can have for 1000 bucks in America but here I could already take him to our favourite place for weekend and actually I would spend less than 1000 bucks on it And he would be definately more happy to do that trip than to give him photos for 1000 bucks. He's not poor or something but he thinks realistic, and 1000 bucks just for some pics is definately too much and a waste of money .

But there is a lot of people in the world who spend their money on crap Do what You want lol.
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sweetheart it's no different than the 3000 you'll have to spend on the very same thing... wedding photos.

And I don't think you're cheap for not wanting to spend what I am but I certainly wouldn't call what I am doing stupid or anything.

And to do this by no means does it have to be 1000. You can develop 1 photo 25 bucks, frame it 50 bucks..., ask for a digital disk and do with it whatever you like. It was a personal choice to develop them in the best way which happens to be the most expensive too. There are many possibilities with a photoshoot.

Girl, bump that. Do your thing. You could add those pictures to your portfolio if you wanted to and land yourself a project for some extra moolah! LOL! And the pricing was perfect.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's not trampy at all Indi - what a load of horseshit. Maybe if she was publishing them in a magazine, but they're for her boyfriend. By that definition, getting naked in front of her boyfriend would be trampy - or you in front your husband.

When my girlfriend sent me those photographs it sent me to the moon and back. The Admittedly I'd been overseas for six months, but still I would've been stoked. Anyway the thought that it was trampy, didn't even enter my mind.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Value is subjective. If girl68 think it is worth her money, then it is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast