+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feel Like Sharing My Fail Attempt Tonight, LOL

ecojeanne says:

"or one can just assume there are dumbasses who say funny things, i most likely would have responded smirking with 'i'm the first? wow! (sarcastically) so how many before me said they did?' and then likely would have stared placidly eyebrows slightly arched questioningly at him awaiting a response...whether i was interested or not"

why would you jump to the conclusion that he's dumb when you all you know is that you're in the minority of girls who don't carry a highlighter? You're not even giving him the benefit of the doubt that maybe his intentions were genuine or he was trying to make light of the situation. It seems like you purposely assign guys a lower value based on superficial reasons to make yourself feel better. "Oh, he's attractive so he must be dumb." "I can't believe he asked me for a highlighter and then had the audacity to joke about it. He must be stupid." Lame.

Linli says:

"What exactly does a low perception entail?"

a lot of guys think girls are irrational and dumb. Some of the responses in this thread support that perception.

"I don't think that misombra had to "find" some way to make you look dumb..."

kewl =]

Aeradalia says:

"No offense... but it's difficult as all hell talking to women when you're interested."

ahh, someone who gets it! I didn't make this thread to rant. I wanted to share my experience with guys who might not be as successful with women to let them know that rejection happens to all of us. Big deal. Move on. At least I tried. If you never take a shot, then you will never make a basket.

Quote Originally Posted by Linli View Post
    What exactly does a low perception entail?
    I don't think that misombra had to "find" some way to make you look dumb...
    he has a low perception of us because some of us don't fall for stupid lines and other pick up strategies. other, more mature, enhanced men would probably perceive that as a good thing.

she's probably kissed frogs already and she's on to the prince's.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    No offense... but it's difficult as all hell talking to women when you're interested.
    That's true.

I'm glad Neo posted this. Because it's so easy to sulk when you fail with a potential date and say to yourself, "Well, I bet if I had a top body she wouldn't treat me this way". Wrong! What we often forget is, rejection is part of the dating experience, even the best of them still get rejected. It's just something that everyone has to learn and accept.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

misombra says:

"he has a low perception of us because some of us don't fall for stupid lines and other pick up strategies. other, more mature, enhanced men would probably perceive that as a good thing."

now now, little girl. There's no need to get all butthurt b/c I would never approach you.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    ecojeanne says:

"or one can just assume there are dumbasses who say funny things, i most likely would have responded smirking with 'i'm the first? wow! (sarcastically) so how many before me said they did?' and then likely would have stared placidly eyebrows slightly arched questioningly at him awaiting a response...whether i was interested or not"

why would you jump to the conclusion that he's dumb when you all you know is that you're in the minority of girls who don't carry a highlighter? You're not even giving him the benefit of the doubt that maybe his intentions were genuine or he was trying to make light of the situation. It seems like you purposely assign guys a lower value based on superficial reasons to make yourself feel better. "Oh, he's attractive so he must be dumb." "I can't believe he asked me for a highlighter and then had the audacity to joke about it. He must be stupid." Lame.
    no in actual fact i would be giving him an opening and chance to prove to me he has a brain by him hopefully coming up with something smart/funny in response to my question. is it too much to ask for neo? c'mon a bit of a challenge and you wimper away? you're no good then
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

misombra says:

"he has a low perception of us because some of us don't fall for stupid lines and other pick up strategies. other, more mature, enhanced men would probably perceive that as a good thing."

now now, little girl. There's no need to get all butthurt b/c I would never approach you.
    oh shux. of course you wouldn't. little boys have always been afraid to approach me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

ecojeanne says:

"no in actual fact i would be giving him an opening and chance to prove to me he has a brain by him hopefully coming up with something smart/funny in response to my question. is it too much to ask for neo? c'mon a bit of a challenge and you wimper away? you're no good then"

haha, why do you say "no" when you prefaced your last post with "or one can just assume there are dumbasses"? And what makes you think I would run away if you asked me a question? I wouldn't have approached you if I didn't want to talk to you. Of course I would answer. Think before you speak.

ecojeanne says:

"no in actual fact i would be giving him an opening and chance to prove to me he has a brain by him hopefully coming up with something smart/funny in response to my question. is it too much to ask for neo? c'mon a bit of a challenge and you wimper away? you're no good then"

haha, why do you say "no" when you prefaced your last post with "or one can just assume there are dumbasses"? And what makes you think I would run away if you asked me a question? I wouldn't have approached you if I didn't want to talk to you. Of course I would answer. Think before you speak.
    in fairness it was a dumbass answer you gave about her being the *first* so you did leave yourself open to be interpreted that way. however as you can see i would have given you the opportunity to redeem yourself. so redeem yourself, what would you have responded with then?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

ecojeanne says:

"in fairness it was a dumbass answer you gave about her being the *first* so you did leave yourself open to be interpreted that way. however as you can see i would have given you the opportunity to redeem yourself. so redeem yourself, what would you have responded with then?"

I would answer "7.3"

lol..you had me at hello

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Neo it doesn't matter what you say.

I have a mate that uses, ''did you know a triangle can fit into a cricle but a square can't fit into a triangle?'' means nothing, of course. But he does pretty well with it.

The other night I was out, and just feeling a bit drunk and really confident. I was walking past this window and I saw this beautiful girl sitting on the other side. And I looked at her for a second, then I banged on the window and pointed at her (I was pretty drunk). Then I walked outside, and I was talking to some friends, and she came over!! haha, I never would have expected that to work. haha.... girls.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

You would have scared the shit out of me. I would have came over just to slap you.

You know what... I rarely get approached by guys and I wonder why? I'm too nervous to say I'm interested in them.
    All though recently I did tell someone on the internet I crushed on them.
    Sometimes I will see a guy stare... look my way... but they won't say anything!!! What the hell is wrong with me?
    Last edited by CocoChanel; 30-09-09 at 05:17 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, it's funny, maybe guys are intimidated by your boobs?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast