+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: holy shit

anachronistic Guest
    she has a definite attraction for me.

she and i agreed to not talk until movein day, sunday.

i hope she likes the actual me. i haven't lied to her or anything, we've actually already talked about some serious things, we share a lot of the same views

haha, she thinks she is going to get me to donate blood. i am deathly afraid of needles..

She's trying to get you to take a secret AIDS test.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    haha, or see if i do drugs.

well i thought that, but then again, she is pro donating blood and shit.. and she is premed.

with psychology

and a minor in spanish.

very intelligent. i thik i will like this one if she is not a psychopath. she has her head on straight

Hold on...is she a blonde or a brunette?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

anachronistic Guest
    neither. her hair is a sandy brownish color, like mine.

anachronistic Guest
    man my first day at college was pretty awesome, my roommate is pretty cool.

anyway, i met up with that girl and she really likes me, we went for a walk, and we spent the evening together. we went to a standup comedy, daniel kinno, he was pretty awesome!

i got back from the walk and i walked her to her room and then i headed back to my dorm, where my roommate had some hot chicks. the girls were all on my bed and they were like "hey, are you nate, hehe" god what a bunch of ditzy whores.

anyway, the girl called 5 minutes after i got to my room and asked me what was going on and she invited me over to sleep in the dorm becuase i probably wouldn't get to sleep with the girls in there.

so i walked over to her dorm, fat dumb and happy. it was a pretty awesome night. we couldn't fall asleep, she kept looking into my eyes, she kept running her fingers through my hair and then we had our first kiss.

edit: heh, she has her bed lofted too, and it's a very small bed. it was not very comfy. they have a futon, but they didn't have the cusion yet. just got it today next time she invites me over we will probably sleep on it together. my allergies started acting up in the middle of the night. boy that sucked. i also had to take a piss, and i jumped off the bed, my legs got caught in the futon and i smacked my face on the floor. i didn't get hurt too bad, but she was giggling so hard she almost woke up her roommate

the only thing i think is pretty weird about her is she doesn't like to hold hands. i tried 3 times before i realized she didn't like it. she says she doesn't like it. heh, i think i may get her to like that over time, i wonder why she hates it.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 04-09-07 at 12:27 AM.

q romantico.

you gonna show her bigwang sometime soon?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    the only thing i think is pretty weird about her is she doesn't like to hold hands. i tried 3 times before i realized she didn't like it. she says she doesn't like it. heh, i think i may get her to like that over time, i wonder why she hates it.
    You just met the chick.

And I'm assuming you're referring to holding her hand in a quasi-public setting?

Don't fret over it.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You just met the chick.

And I'm assuming you're referring to holding her hand in a quasi-public setting?

Don't fret over it.
    no, she absolutely does not like her hand being touched at all. i would understand it better if it were a PDA thing...

why do i keep meeting girls who don't like to be touched?

i don't understand that at all.

anachronistic Guest
    she *loves* to be touched, but she doesn't like her hands to be touched. last night she slept in my bed with me, and she grabbed my hand and held it for a bit.

she and i do have a bit of a pda problem, but we have gone just about everywhere together. last night we went to see a hypnotist comedian dude and she kept caressing my leg.

things are really going fast with her, i think it's just because she just trusts me more easily than other people. she is too shy or anything to be easy.

anachronistic Guest
    haha, she grabbed my hand while we were walking back to her dorm and we held hands for a few minutes... she is getting better.

ah how cute!

I think Giga's right..she wants your blood test to be clean. Then, she gonna **** your brains out, dude! Enjoy the ride. Whether it is too good to be true or not...just enjoy the ride.

nice!! never loose hope..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast