+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I met a girl on World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Do you seriously believe his dick is big enough for that?
    Put it down his throat?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Meh, I just answered the poor boy's questions.

Yeah, since neither of them are adults and since they live so far away, the situation is very unlikely to be successful, I agree.

Why would you be so nasty to a boy if he met your daughter on a videogame? That's practically harassing a minor. I know it's a silly situation, but if he's a nice boy, and he makes your daughter happy, I don't see what the problem would be. At least he is too far away to get into her panties.
    Because I wouldn't want my daughter sitting around "dating" some guy she'll not see until she's 18 from a video game. I'd prefer she was out socializing and having a life.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Because I wouldn't want my daughter sitting around "dating" some guy she'll not see until she's 18 from a video game. I'd prefer she was out socializing and having a life.
    Cain I would not be surprised if you put a chastity belt on your daughter.

But I understand what you're saying. Just raise your daughter the way you think is right, and hopefully you won't have to deal with those kinds of situations.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Is WoW really that addicting?
    Yes it is, and its sad that it is.

I got sucked into it really bad for a long time and honestly, the best cure was a girl friend. I shelved it for 4 months because I was sooooo much happier spending time with her than anything else. I got it back out towards the end of the relationship when I knew it was going down hill. I felt guilty, but I knew that I was no longer the light of her life, the other guy was, so it eased the sting.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Manske, would this be your first girlfriend? Have you ever had a girlfriend before?

(I don't think I'd want my first relationship to be an online one)
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I'm basically in the same situation as this guy, except im 25 and shes 24

Just know alot of females string a lot of guys online. Sometimes having up to multiple males hanging about. Going for the other one if the last one didn't go to well. Sadly that happened with alot of online male friends of mine.

I found alot of people on WoW are mentally not very stable and there's rarely people on it that you can have a proper conversation with without them going all drama. Emberassed to admit the last guy I actually started to like more then a friend was like that too. He's now with a girl that's just as emotionally distorted as he is, though he's not longer my friend anymore. Took me alot to see he's just a r-tard.

So really, get a girl irl first before going for something like this. You're young, you don't have the money, it won't work for now. Perhaps later, but now, no it won't.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123