+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girls and Mind Games

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DXX View Post
    lol, are you trying to read between the lines? That's exactly what I'm saying girls think guys chase them when guys already forgot about them long time ago and found somebody else.

If you forgot about her, you wouldn't be posting about her in this forum, would you? She wins.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well you can't just expect it to be completely erased from his memory, and not remember anything about the girl. Kinda like Men In Black, red flash thing.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherealDream View Post
    Well you can't just expect it to be completely erased from his memory, and not remember anything about the girl. Kinda like Men In Black, red flash thing.
    Ha! Old movie, but it was pretty good for its time.</OFF_TOPIC>

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I believe you were the individual reading in between the lines in previous posts.

In any case:

Anybody else see a 180 here?

This is the guy that started this thread with a question, but now he's acting like he's had it figured out all along.

Ya read somethin' you liked, and now you're runnin' with it because it makes you feel self righteous, justified in looking down upon the object(s) that's causing you frustrations. Despite the fact the behaviors you advocate are hypocritical in that they to would cause others frustration and hurt. So the girls you can't get aren't worth your time, and the girls you do get certainly wouldn't be worth your time either, as they are afterall, simply "easy" back ups to help ease the pain of failure.

A natural this one is.

nope, girls I can get go to bed with me

DXX, do you just not communicate well with the written word, or are you sniffing glue today? That post didn't make a bit of sense.

How come so many girls have to play mind games and create drama for no reason? I met so many females who would play hard to get, not return phone calls or say they are busy when I ask them out etc.. , but when I move on, find somebody else or become indifferent to them, suddenly they want me, call me, ask me out It doesn't make any sence How come they don't want to go out when I want them, but when the passion is gone they are pissed off, and act like they want me back. WTF?
    Sounds like your game sucks and you pick the wrong girls to go after. But to answer your question as to why so many girls play mind games and create drama for no reason, it has a pretty basic answer to it actually.

Girls play mind games becuase they are testing the guy and also want to see how he reacts to them. Depending on how they react the girl makes their decision on if they want to pursue the guy or not. Plus the mind games girls play give them an insight into what the guy is like.

As far as the drama, that depends really on the girl. Some girls create drama becuase they want to and its who they are. Others do it as a test to see how the guy handles it. While others do it for the fun of it.

How come so many girls have to play mind games and create drama for no reason? I met so many females who would play hard to get, not return phone calls or say they are busy when I ask them out etc.. , but when I move on, find somebody else or become indifferent to them, suddenly they want me, call me, ask me out It doesn't make any sence How come they don't want to go out when I want them, but when the passion is gone they are pissed off, and act like they want me back. WTF?

We have no respect for anything in life thats handed to us on a plate. I can't pinpoint why exactly but that's the reality. It goes for everything, if we have to work for something or jump through hoops for it, we appreciate it more.

Very same goes for the opposite sex. Everyone here male or female who has any experience has experienced the very same scenario. But with time you can identify those people and act accordingly.

Just bring on the reverse psychology and play them at there own game.
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    We have no respect for anything in life thats handed to us on a plate. I can't pinpoint why exactly but that's the reality. It goes for everything, if we have to work for something or jump through hoops for it, we appreciate it more.

Very same goes for the opposite sex. Everyone here male or female who has any experience has experienced the very same scenario. But with time you can identify those people and act accordingly.

Just bring on the reverse psychology and play them at there own game.
    Sounds like you're very insecure and don't know how to enjoy things. I used to be like that too, but now I don't need to kill myself to enjoy something and now my life is a lot of fun and no troubles.
    and I already got an answer to my question: those girls who do play games are just immature and have lot's of problems

Sounds like you're very insecure and don't know how to enjoy things. I used to be like that too, but now I don't need to kill myself to enjoy something and now my life is a lot of fun and no troubles.
    and I already got an answer to my question: those girls who do play games are just immature and have lot's of problems
    Lucky for you, you're such a catch you can attract the mature, problem-free type while poor Derm is left with the wackos.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now he buys his women!

Now that's a solution.

DXX what part of my post made me sound insecure?.....I don't think I am. Man I do enjoy life believe me. And yes I agree with you when you say 'those girls who do play games are just immature and have lot's of problems'
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Lucky for you, you're such a catch you can attract the mature, problem-free type while poor Derm is left with the wackos.
    wow, girls with a word "bitch" in their names are a catch for every guy! That's why you yap on the internet all day long instead of going out.
    Last edited by DXX; 27-10-06 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    DXX what part of my post made me sound insecure?.....I don't think I am. Man I do enjoy life believe me. And yes I agree with you when you say 'those girls who do play games are just immature and have lot's of problems'
    Maybe you're not insecure, but from your post I got an impression that if you get something easily you don't enjoy it, and people who think this way subconsciously create problems for themselves.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow, girls with a word "bitch" in their names are a catch for every guy! That's why you yap on the internet all day long instead of going out.
    See?

He actually isn't above the rest of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    See?

He actually isn't above the rest of us!
    Ooo, was that in question?

Gosh, everyone. Did you all know that the reason I yap all day on the internet is that I can't attract men? Wow. I've been outed. I feel so exposed.

I am so grateful that this sour boy came along to clear things up for me. What would any of us do without you, DXX?

DXX?

Ah, he's at the glue again.......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast