+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My turn My Turn

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    TAVS, seriously, one of you needs to get a different job. Your relationship will not work being around each other 24/7. You guys have no time to miss each other.
    Awe a serious comment from Lloyd....and in my thead.....it must be Christmas.

We have to find jobs before we fired. There was a meeting yesterday. In that meeting; the VP was trying to blame me for anything she could and they accused my GF of not having the 'gun-hoe' attitude they expected in her position (Maybe if they didn't pay her crap for bringing in over a half million in revenue). We're both walking thin lines; only because we have souls and we work for the devil.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea I think it would be a good idea fro you guys to get serious about looking for another job. You already deal with enough stress, this just adds to it all. It can't hurt to put your resume's out there!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I'm officially looking and she might very well quit before the day is over. Did I mention we work for Satan?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I'm officially looking and she might very well quit before the day is over. Did I mention we work for Satan?
    yes, you did!
    good for you, and good luck!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Oh good Tavs! I'm sure you can find something ten times better. How long has she worked there? if she quits she won't be eligable for unemployment, alhtough depending on how and why she would get fired, she may not qualify for it either way!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

She's offically resigned her position. I support her 100% and financially we'll be alright. She's been here for about a year and I've been here for over 3yrs. This is really an awful place to work.

Wheeeewww. Way to go. That's tough to do. She must feel very relieved. Good for you.

I'm sure that the stress at work has as much to do with the crankiness between the two of you as anything else.

[url]www.businessobjects.com[/url]

She's offically resigned her position. I support her 100% and financially we'll be alright. She's been here for about a year and I've been here for over 3yrs. This is really an awful place to work.

Whats the Link for Clynn?
    I did see it mentioned Crystal Reports....forgot to add that to my 'Skills to Acquire' List

I don't know.

I don't work in the industry so I can't say from personal experience, but I do hear that they have a very good reputation as employers, (and an office in Colorado). That's all.

Tone Guest
    Sweet!

Well it sucks she's temporarily out a job, but it's cool she got away from a job she hates, as well as it's cool you guys will now be able to spend your days apart (so you have time to miss each other, etc).

any news, tavs? one of you found a new job yet? situation between you two relaxed?

Working 8 hours feels like 16 hours here. Being a 1-man department sucks enough but it's even worse when your main companion leaves. I'm kinda on my own the whole day.

Yesterday the GF re-arranged the living room; did a great job it at too I must say. Right now she has a temp agency looking for jobs; starting Monday I'm going to try to push her a bit to find other resources. I figured I would let her relax for a couple days before I started buggin her about the job thing. They did call her today with a job as a student counselor at CU (Course Advisement etc.) The pay wasn't up to par and the job isn't all that great so we decided to turn it down.

uhm, do you really think you ought to start bugging her? she'll probably feel bad enough about not having a job. some time to relax won't do her no harm, and if things start to get tight on the financial front, or she's feeling she's had enough time off, it would not be a bad idea to take a temporary job, even if the pay's not up to par.

sounds like you're having a tough time at work, though. but you'll find something better, just keep your eyes open!

Tone Guest
    Terry, how are things going now that you two aren't together every waking moment of the day?

Wait TAVS has a gf?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast