+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do I screw over my EXgirlfriend?!!!??

sounds like you need some revenge sex

If she were a real BIG ***** (and i've run into a few a them!) then I would have done it without blinking an eye but the problem is she's not. True all she did was move on with her life. I'm doing the same.There's a fine line between love and hate and when I found out she was sleeping with another dude I crossed over the line! Now I couldnt care less about her. Maybe I needed to know that she was sleeping with another guy in order for me to fall out of love with her. Now that I have, i'm ready to move on. I just need to go out his weekend and get laid and i'll be ok. As they say, there's nothing like new ass to get your mind off of old ass!

I had (and still have) the same decision to make. I was so incredibly hurt by the way the ex handled breaking up with me (actually she didn't handle it, she just left) that I nearly sent out some "interesting pictures" to her family. I even talked to a buddy who practices law and he said there's nothing she could do. I almost clicked send and thought "there's no way I can hurt this girl", even though it wouldn't hurt her nearly as much as I still hurt. So I backed out, but the thought comes a long sometimes. I wish she knew how bad I could mess up her life, and I think she probably does but knows that I wouldn't. It'd probably make me feel good for about 20 minutes, then I'd be apologizing. lose/lose situation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123