+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: rude behaviour

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dig, I remember GrkScorp once flooding my PM box with messages. He threatened me with some really stupid stuff. I just forwarded them to the mods and told him he was an idiot for posting something like that in writing to me.

That was it. He actually left the forum shortly after.

FWIW, DMs language (Cain's also) isn't that unusual for their age. If you object, just tell them you aren't interested unless they clean up their manners or language. Just like you would IRL.

DM, you are a rude boy. But you apologized. Shall we let the punishment fit the crime here?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Dig, I remember GrkScorp once flooding my PM box with messages. He threatened me with some really stupid stuff. I just forwarded them to the mods and told him he was an idiot for posting something like that in writing to me.

That was it. He actually left the forum shortly after.

FWIW, DMs language (Cain's also) isn't that unusual for their age. If you object, just tell them you aren't interested unless they clean up their manners or language. Just like you would IRL.

DM, you are a rude boy. But you apologized. Shall we let the punishment fit the crime here?
    why can't everyone be like you? explaining the situation instead of trashing the person. i thought it was very thoughtful of DM to clear things up for me, and of course i am sorry for not knowing his character.

it's sad that people won't give newbies a break. they have been here for years and know everyone in and out, and i only 3 months or so.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dig, *I* wouldn't come here if everyone were like me. Can you imagine how boring that would be? LF would need to be renamed to Paint Drying Forum.

Anyway, glad its all sorted out now. Peace.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    why can't everyone be like you? explaining the situation instead of trashing the person.
    Indi is like what one of my conscious halves tries to be like. Until it realizes that it doesn't like people and joins the other half again. She reminds me of the reasoning mind that stands behind you always telling you to do the right thing. I rather bash people for it, I get more entertainment this way.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

it's sad that people won't give newbies a break. they have been here for years and know everyone in and out, and i only 3 months or so.
    Sometimes it gets pretty bad, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Dig, *I* wouldn't come here if everyone were like me. Can you imagine how boring that would be? LF would need to be renamed to Paint Drying Forum.

Anyway, glad its all sorted out now. Peace.
    you're right. maybe i don't belong here.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

So everybody is like you???

course you belong here and deserve an opinion dig, keep posting.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    So everybody is like you???
    dop, i don't see anyone of the veterans bashing you, or Fras or Gribble, ets, no matter how wrong they are.

btw, how wrong was to think that we were on a friendly note. it didn't take too long before you joined in on the fun of shutting me down.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    What are you doing?! we almost got rid of her!!

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    eco, you know i respect you. but what's the point of this charade if knowing that i am hated here.

Ah cut the crap dig. Ofcourse you belong here. Noone is perfect, neither me, nor you, nor anyone else. Remember it. Knowing this makes life a lot easier
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

dop, i don't see anyone of the veterans bashing you, or Fras or Gribble, ets, no matter how wrong they are.

btw, how wrong was to think that we were on a friendly note. it didn't take too long before you joined in on the fun of shutting me down.
    Indignant, I've dealt with as much trash, if not more trash than you from this place. Really have. I know it can be quite ridiculous. Though you might not notice it, still get bashed every once and a while.

And I don't meant to offend you, it's just where I am from we have a sarcastic sense of humor, and other folks don't seem to get it.

eco, you know i respect you. but what's the point of this charade if knowing that i am hated here.
    While we hate at least you can rest assured that

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dig, sorry, I guess I wasn't clear.

I was trying to say that I think I'm pretty damned boring compared to most of the characters here. If there were more ppl like myself here, I think I wouldn't find it very interesting.

I've actually learned a number of things here from a number of people. Some of those people would probably be surprised to know this if I named them personally, but I won't. And some of them already know anyway.

Stick around, Dig, if you like it here. We will add your distinctiveness to our own.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkOeZwHAXWY"]YouTube - Borg Cube Capital Ship[/ame]
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast