+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: B/F is incredibly selfish...so confused...

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Does anyone else remember this guy? I do.

Wtf? Are you implying he's even more of a dick than I've made him out to be?

Man, where have I been? I thought my motorcycling forum was gritty, but this place is full of juicy misery, lol.

I know it's crass, but it's fun.

Speaking of misery, mine continues...

My b/f took my car to work today, and he's over an hour late coming home. There's no telling when he'll walk in, I'm sure he went to hang out with his Haitian friend after work.

I can't decide if I want to confront him tonight and throw down the gauntlet, or just give him the cold shoulder. The only thing about the cold shoulder is that I can't stand the constant "What's wrong?" and other various attempts at breaking the ice.

Really at times like this my stomach just turns at his ****ed-up behavior. I think I'll be quiet and even let him have the car tomorrow, just so that I can get my friend to drive me to his job and watch as the two of them leave so I can follow.

If you give a man enough rope, he'll hang himself, as they say. I don't feel right walking away unless I'm absolutely, positively indignant with proof of infidelity.

I'm usually so decisive. I just don't want to make the wrong move so that I can walk away with NO regrets whatsoever. I want my daughter to have a father, I never had one. But I cannot sell myself short in this way.

I really wish I knew what to do.

Man, not to add anymore fuel to the fire about the comparsion of this board to a 'gritty' motorcycle one, but this thread would make someone having the shittiest day in the world feel pretty damn good about themselves.

I don't know PrettyPerson, you do have a daughter with the guy, but that seems to be part of his m.o. in a relationship. Give me another reason to say you should still be there and not moving on in your life in some productive way....anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123