+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: good lord, i'm angry.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Well how nice of you to consider her finances despite the hell she puts you through. That's really mature. Though I'd love to see her ass get canned -_- She will learn one day that you can't say that kind of stuff to people that hold power over you (bosses).
    I'm not that kind of person to take a job away because of some personal issues, i think for me it's more important right now to decide whether or not i want to continue beings friends. I can deal with ppl i don't like at work. I've had to before and i have no problem with it now. I sort of feel like after that blow our friendship will never be the same again. I've always been the type of friend that pays for everything, food/drinks..ALWAYS, i've even taken her shopping/given her brand new clothes with tags still on them before because i know she doesn't have a lot of money and i help the ppl i care about. I don't expect anything back except for appreciation for what i do, a simple thanks. And i'm starting to feel like a doormat because i attract really shitty ppl for some god-awful reason. And i'm really fkn fed up.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

If you go out of your way to make her happy and she disrespects you and your friendship and doesnt show appreciation then there is no reason for you to stay friends, what do you get out of it? Its like a parent who loves and spoils their kid just for the kid to take everything for granted, the kid will never learn until they stop getting handed everything. Its probably for her good that you dont give in and act like nothing happned/apologize. I don't think you did anything to owe her an apology anyway, so if she wants to stay friends then let her make the effort for once.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    If you go out of your way to make her happy and she disrespects you and your friendship and doesnt show appreciation then there is no reason for you to stay friends, what do you get out of it? Its like a parent who loves and spoils their kid just for the kid to take everything for granted, the kid will never learn until they stop getting handed everything. Its probably for her good that you dont give in and act like nothing happned/apologize. I don't think you did anything to owe her an apology anyway, so if she wants to stay friends then let her make the effort for once.
    yeah, i'm still pissed. I think this is it.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123