+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Want to leave my husband, we have a baby

neo, who the hell cares?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I was standing up for everyone he insulted.
    Maybe so, but I think if people have an issue they can stand up for themselves.

Tommy, he insulted everyone who said they wouldn't date single moms. They were merely stating their opinions. Then he says it's idiotic to insult someone for expressing their opinion. Nevermind his "experience," what gives him the authoritarian right to state his opinions freely and censure anyone who disagrees with him? Not everyone shares his same views. I was standing up for everyone he insulted.
    Did you even read my last comment before you replied? I apologized and retracted my statment.

It's really not worth dragging on.

And for the record, it's not the first, or last time I'll say something people think is insulting. Not on purpose, but I try not to mince words...although, at times (like this one) I find that I spoke before I thought.

Misombra, you may not care but I do. I saw Only-virgins and Mountain Man exchange words and decided to give my two cents. I was unaware my views are not welcomed here. If you are referring to my last post, I was responding to Tommy. Surely I am allowed to do that, no?

Tommy, spare me your winking. I won't sit idly by while a hypocrite calls other people's opinions idiotic. When I wrote my response to you, I hadn't read Mountian Man's last post yet.

Mountain Man, read above. I understand now that you weren't in the right frame of mind. We've all been there. I have said a few things I regret. Please don't think I'm hell-bent on trying to make you look bad.
    Last edited by NeoSeminole; 21-07-05 at 04:59 AM.

Neo,
    I understand 100% why my response got the attention of a few folks. After I had some time to realize my state-of-mind, I saw the moronic nature of my comments.

The last thing I need is to start pissing people off I don't even know yet. Although, that would be par for the course right now.

Tommy, spare me your winking. I won't sit idly by while a hypocrite calls other people's opinions idiotic. When I wrote my response to you, I hadn't read Mountian Man's last post yet.
    LoL my bad for trying to make light out of the situation... Some people get to serious of pointless shit sometimes IMO

NewMum, are you still there?

Whatever you decide, WAIT! You've just had a baby...you need to wait for your hormones to settle, sweetie! You need to understand that you can't make any rational decisions and you cannot rely on your feelings right now. Pregnancy and birth tend to fry your brain for a while.

Wait a full year and then re-assess the situation and how you feel, then decide what you want.

The only problem (if you want to call it that) with dating a single parent is that you have to be prepared buy into not one but, at least, two separate relationships: one with the parent and one with the child. If a body is still sorting out how to manage a relationship with just one person, he or she would be WISE -- and kind -- to NOT date a single parent.
    Speak less. Say more.

I didnt mean for this damn argument between me and Mountain man to go this far. I just dont like being called an idiot. I did in the beginning say "I will not date single moms".

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    The only problem (if you want to call it that) with dating a single parent is that you have to be prepared buy into not one but, at least, two separate relationships: one with the parent and one with the child. If a body is still sorting out how to manage a relationship with just one person, he or she would be WISE -- and kind -- to NOT date a single parent.
    Exactly. I am 22 and I wont say anything because maybe my views might change when I am 35 but right now...all I think is that the baby will take up alot of her time giving me and her less us time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man
    OV,
    I graduation from college in 3.5 years, attained my MS degree in the following two, spent 8 years of my life in the United State Marine Corps, served two tours in Iraq, and have had more than one "serious" relationship. I have kids, and have dated women with them. I'd put my knowledge and experience up against yours anytime.
    I've read your comments around here...you really have nothing insightful or useful to add.
    If you don't like what I have to say, don't post a reply. It's really pretty simple.
    If I had to guess, you probably still live at home with your folks, and have no job or any ambition to do much else than poke fun of people with real issues. If that's what gets you off, so be it. To each his own.
    Wow, You did accomplish alot by my opinion I think. I hope you feel good if thats what you wanted to do but like you said yourself....To each his own. I dont want to go to the marines and I dont want to do half the things you did. No problem with that right?. I do still live with my folks in their home..I am 22 and buying a 500k house at my age is a bit tough and if you think about it ..an apartment is a bad investment..might as well save for a house right?. How my life goals and accomplsishments differ then yours though have nothing to do with the issue...I dont think so at least..almost a low blow bringing that stuff up.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-07-05 at 08:31 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

OV,
    Like I said, my state of mind is all over the board right now. So, I'm glad you can see that the views I had yesterday don't reflect how I really feel.

And, by the way, I'd live with my parents too if I could get away with it. You're right, it's too much to expect you to buy a house right now, and an apartment can me a quick way to throw good money down the drain.

Allright, now that I've put my foot in my mouth...time to get back to the board.

Misombra, you may not care but I do. I saw Only-virgins and Mountain Man exchange words and decided to give my two cents. I was unaware my views are not welcomed here. If you are referring to my last post, I was responding to Tommy. Surely I am allowed to do that, no?

Mountain Man, read above. I understand now that you weren't in the right frame of mind. We've all been there. I have said a few things I regret. Please don't think I'm hell-bent on trying to make you look bad.
    i'm just trying to stir the pot a little.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i'm just trying to stir the pot a little.
    Yea, you do that ..hey whats that on the floor misombra!? ..::*Grabs Corona and runs away::*
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-07-05 at 11:20 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

ah! you dirty little thief.

u have to recompose urself and think clearly.. give it time, see if its just temporary. if this feeling continues then you have to face the problem and settle it with your husband. think of his feelings too sis.. think of the future of the baby.. do whats best for the the kid..

ure in my prayers

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ahhh..how sweet, now that everyone has kissed and made up, let's have a ****ing corona... and btw, coronas are spelts with a C. idiot..hahaha.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast