+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No contact question

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia2
    It would be very easy for him to stay, us to walk to the tube in the morning and pretend nothing had happened, you know, that is what I am scared of jeopardising. But then I want him back on my terms - and he always said I was too much of a sure thing for him, so hopefully I am now proving otherwise! I feel stronger... and I have clawed back a bit of the power, which is good for my self-respect, you know?
    Yeah I see where you're coming from. If you're scared of jeopardising anything, don't be. He has to understand and respect your wishes. The stronger you are, the more attractive you appear. You've done everything you could for yourself and just continue to do so.

Just an aside. if my ex was to call me up right now and ask me to go to a gig, I know I wouldn't be able to go despite the strength I have right now, because I think that I would still let my guard down. I'm not in a position right now to lose the strength I have. My point is, I admire your strength as I said before, but please do be careful and don't cave in. It is going to be extremely hard if he wants to touch you or get close and you're going to get confused. Not to say that he will do that for sure, but I really hope you don't get the wrong impression. It will be harder for you and I don't want you to come back on saying you're back to square one.

That being said, as I said before, we are ALL here for you. Good luck and keep it up.

Cdoc

Youre a sweetheart. I am a lot more wily than he is, so don't worry about me. I can definitely hold it together until I get home, alone.

Hopefully by then he will be gagging for more!

Tonia,
    Good luck tonight. I am just back from out of town and playing catch up. Put a smile on your face and act like you are out to have a good time with an old friend. Be careful not to be overly familiar (touching him absently, etc) you need to show him that things are not the same and that you are the happiest lady in the world.

He already knows that you want him and love him so don't worry about pushing him away. Remember, he did this not you. You did the right thing to refuse a room, that was a big deal, know it or not. This shows him that things will be on your terms from now on.

DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP. Finish your night, don't bring him home and do any break downs in private. And post up when you get home because we are all thinking about you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123