+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survey For All!!!

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    yeah.. i own at oral. to me, it's simple.. any guy can do it if they know what to do.

eek.. see, we haven't gone THAT far yet, but i'm a little bit afraid i won't be able to please her like i have other girls..
    I can only say one thing to you man... you'll never know until you try it.

Ooh, ooh, here's an idea. This always works for me. Wait until ya'll are hot and heavy... you know... immediately after the heavy foreplay. Then you simply bring it up. Get next to her ear and whisper if she wants you to do that. Chances are, she'll say yes cause she'll be horny as all get out. Like I said, it works for me. I'm up for a lot more when he's got me worked up, than when I'm not.

Give it a try and let us know. My interest is piqued.
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

King Zarathu Guest
    dude.. i drive her WILD with my foreplay style. but see, remember--i'm 14 and she's 15. we haven't gone that far yet. i've just sucked her nipples and played with her pussy OVER HER PANTS. and i can slip my hand down her pants to play with her ass.

but i can make her REALLY horny REALLY easily, and when i seriously try.. omg it's a magical working

knowing how far we've gone, do you think she'll let me? she's not disgusted by oral.. as a matter of fact she's once offered me that for my birthday a long time ago before we were going out, but i was in a different country so.. lol

what do you think?

thing to stay away from: anus unless you know she wants it from talking to her
    ive heard: one or 2 finger curled up behind the pubus bone(uhh i dont know how to explain) rubbing and the tongue licking the lips and clit and with the remaining hand some breast fondling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123