+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: do girls get friendzoned?

Guys do not care about ruining friendships with women they are attracted to. Any guy who says that he is, is just too much of a pussy to be direct, and is using that as an excuse. It happens on here weekly. It's code for "scared of rejection".

Searock, you are going to see what Smackie and I are talking about soon. You're 21 or 22 right? It's easy to have friends of the opposite sex in college because there are so many options out there, and everyone cares less about pretty much everything. See how many new guy friends you make that have no interest in ****ing you between now and say 25.

Maple, you're 29. How often do you meet new guy friends that have no sexual interest in you?

I don't meet any new guy friends nowadays who don't have a sexual interest in me...I am trying to think if there are any new guys I have made friends with post baby?...besides my BF's co-workers and they don't count. They still all want to have sex with me too though, I can see it in their faces lol.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Sure they may have thought about sleeping with me once in a while, as some weird fantasy, but it doesn't mean they're attracted to me or that those fantasies are the reason they're my friends. They may have pictured it in their minds at some point or another, but it doesn't mean they liked it: I'm not their type, simply put. There is no such thing as objective attractiveness... some guys like me, some don't.

Have you never met a woman who was not "darn fugly looking", and whom you weren't attracted to?
    Haha.....of course they liked it. They're guys....we don't fatasize about sex and not like it.

No.....I've never met a good looking girl and said "nope....not attracted to you...if you wanted to **** me I'd say no". LOL it's a guy thing....sorry .

Furthermore....I've had sex with girls I've not been attracted to. You'd be hard pressed to find a guy who doesn't have at least one story.
    Last edited by surfhb; 16-08-12 at 02:58 AM.

I was talking about being attracted to someone, not about wanting to have sex with them. The *true* guy friends that I have MIGHT want to have sex with me if I offered or something, but they are NOT attracted to me. Also, I'm pretty sure that they would refuse my offer even if I did ask. Why ruin a perfectly good friendship just to get laid, by someone they aren't even attracted to?!
    Last edited by searock; 16-08-12 at 05:13 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by parisecoaching View Post
    What's wrong with being considered a friend? Friendship should be the basis of all relationships.
    This^ pretty much sums up my POV. I did the heavy romance w/o a solid friendship thing, twice, and it never worked out. If I had to do it over, I would have went for friendship first and then let the romance develop.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Also, I'm pretty sure that they would refuse my offer even if I did ask. !
    Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    I don't meet any new guy friends nowadays who don't have a sexual interest in me...I am trying to think if there are any new guys I have made friends with post baby?...besides my BF's co-workers and they don't count. They still all want to have sex with me too though, I can see it in their faces lol.
    I like your confidence, Maple ! You're the anti-searock
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

What can I say, different experiences...

I tried to humor you and let you stick to your ideals, but if you think your guy friends wouldn't **** you given the opportunity, you're beyond naive, bordering on retarded. I don't see why it would ruin your friendship either. Just because they're not head over heels for you and likely have other options, doesn't mean they wouldn't jump on the opportunity to bang you with no strings attached. Trust me, and every other guy on this forum, they would provided that you're decent looking. Are you at least decent looking? If you answered yes, then every man you know, save your father(hopefully), would **** you with no strings attached regardless of your personality or how much they considered you a friend.

Men don't masturbate to women they wouldn't ****. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Men don't masturbate to women they wouldn't ****. Grow up.
    Would you **** your best friend's wife if she was hot enough? I know plenty of attractive girls who I wouldn't **** given the opportunity, my two housemates for a start, a few close friends (not all, but some), friend's exs, etc... There's plenty of minge out there, no need to cum where you eat.

Lol...well I mean come on men are men. Searock...maybe you should do a little experiment and start positioning some of your male friends!? I am sure they all want to have sex with you and are also attracted to you in some form or they probably wouldn't be your friend. Accept it and enjoy it! I had the exact same perspective you have when I was in college...only until the past 3 years or so have I come to realize my current point of view. It's exciting...to leave the "girl" behind and become a woman!

Cafe - but if the circumstances were right...if they weren't your roommate or friends ex's...would you?

Oh hell yeah, I wouldn't be safe to be around.

Actually I did **** my housemate twice... but sex after snorting four or five keys of MDMA doesn't count. :/
    Last edited by TheCafeTerrace; 17-08-12 at 12:59 AM. Reason: ... afterthought.

I'm just saying, not all men need to be physically attracted to a woman in order to be their friend.

And, I repeat, there is no such thing as objective attractiveness. Am I at least decent looking? According to some I am, according to others I'm not.
    Last edited by searock; 17-08-12 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maple1714 View Post
    it's exciting...to leave the "girl" behind and become a woman!
    yes!!!!....................

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast