+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: As I get older

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Good for you. But just because some of us don't give a shit on the number doesn't mean that we're stupid or idiots. It means that we simply don't give a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    People are idiots, these people don't just "not get it", they simply need to care less.
    You guys are probably closer to the same page than you may think.

It's interesting to watch the two forum narcissists battle it out, though.

Sombra, I think you and I were are on the same page...the older you get the more this is just a passtime and it becomes difficult for you to become passionate about some discussion..you state your point and become lazy about follwing it up with more logical rationale.

I know, Frisbee, I know, I am random these days (past 3 years) but I would love to get back in the swing of things, even if it's not at the level I was at before.

Fun beans...

You have decided that a girl with more than a few sexual partners isn't worth your time. Good for you.
    Yes, good for me. I think your standards are pathetic, but you don't give a shit...interesting enough how you reply to my posts though...almost as if you....gave a shit? The only time anyone ever defends these pathetic useless miserable sluts is when they are dating one(or want to date one they know). They thus create these excuses in their head to justify actions that really shouldn't be. To me, love doesn't happen anymore...it kind of stopped when I was younger...so I am not irrationally controlled. I control my actions and sluts I shall not date.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You guys are probably closer to the same page than you may think.
    Yea, if by the same you mean exactly opposite.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 28-02-09 at 09:41 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    sluts is sluts
    correction...

sluts "are" sluts.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yes, good for me. I think your standards are pathetic, but you don't give a shit...interesting enough how you reply to my posts though...almost as if you....gave a shit? The only time anyone ever defends these pathetic useless miserable sluts is when they are dating one(or want to date one they know). They thus create these excuses in their head to justify actions that really shouldn't be. To me, love doesn't happen anymore...it kind of stopped when I was younger...so I am not irrationally controlled. I control my actions and sluts I shall not date.
    Oh? The only time I can have an opinion on something is when I truly care about the topic? I don't give a shit about religion but I'll debate it.

You're what? In your mid-20s? How many women do you expect to find that have had as limited a number of partners as you? Go ahead and wait and try to find someone that has only slept with two or three people. But with each year that passes the chances of that decrease each time.

It has nothing to do with me trying to defend these "sluts." It has to do with me not being some prudish little bitch. Sex is fun. I enjoy it. Why should I expect a woman not to?

What do you define as a slut anyways? Anyone that has had more sex than you?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    correction...

sluts "are" sluts.

raverboy
    That is true young skywalker, very true.

You're what? In your mid-20s? How many women do you expect to find that have had as limited a number of partners as you? Go ahead and wait and try to find someone that has only slept with two or three people. But with each year that passes the chances of that decrease each time.
    Stop proving me right, that entire argument about it being hard to find someone in my age who has had sex with X amount of people is tiring. As I said, I am not desperate and that argument smells of desperation.

What do you define as a slut anyways? Anyone that has had more sex than you?

I don't define sluts, I meet a girl and depending on her age and personality either the number of sex partners she has had repulses me or it doesn't. Sex in a relationship -5 points a head, one night stands -50 points each. Out of 100 points. That is the OV test. Chick don't like or pass...GTFO
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 01-03-09 at 01:23 AM.

Stop proving me right, that entire argument about it being hard to find someone in my age who has had sex with X amount of people is tiring. As I said, I am not desperate and that argument smells of desperation.
    And once again you're missing the point.

It has nothing to do with desperation or lowered standards. I'm just not a hypocrite. I have sex. I have sex with girls I don't want a relationship with. Does that make you better than me? Hell no. But I'm not going to disqualify a woman because she does the same thing I do.

I don't define sluts, I meet a girl and depending on her age and personality either the number of sex partners she has had repulses me or it doesn't. Sex in a relationship -5 points a head, one night stands -50 points each. Out of 100 points. That is the OV test. Chick don't like or pass...GTFO
    lol

So two one night stands and she isn't good enough for momma's boy OV?

It'll be ironic when you meet a girl, get into a relationship with her, **** her, and then find out that she lied about the number of people she's slept with.

And once again you're missing the point.

It has nothing to do with desperation or lowered standards. I'm just not a hypocrite. I have sex. I have sex with girls I don't want a relationship with. Does that make you better than me? Hell no. But I'm not going to disqualify a woman because she does the same thing I do.
    AS I said before. If you are a whore yourself than that is your problem not mine. This argument will only go in a circle than. You criticized on many thread people who would dump someone for having a certain amount of problem. Maybe they themselves have not either so they are not hypocrites.

So two one night stands and she isn't good enough for momma's boy OV?

It'll be ironic when you meet a girl, get into a relationship with her, **** her, and then find out that she lied about the number of people she's slept with.
    If you ever have been to school you would know that 50/100 is an "F". Ok Daddy's boy? I don't live with my mom you idiot so leave her out of this.

Why would it be ironic if someone deceives me? It is not my fault that others lie. If the situation occurs I will simply dump her and will be at 4 people that I have had sex with.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 01-03-09 at 03:19 AM.

What's wrong with setting standards for the kind of people you want? If they lie they are the ones with a problem but that doesn't take away that a person wants a certain standard of people to date, etc.

I don't want a slut for a boyfriend. That tells me he may have personal problems. I will also need his sti results.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    What's wrong with setting standards for the kind of people you want? If they lie they are the one with a problem but that doesn't take away that a person wants a certain standard of people to date, etc.

I don't want a slut for a boyfriend. That tells me he may have personal problems. I will also need his sti results.
    I don't mind him having standards. What I don't agree with is him calling those who don't give a shit idiots.

If you ever have been to school you would know that 50/100 is an "F". Ok Daddy's boy? I don't live with my mom you idiot so leave her out of this.

Why would it be ironic if someone deceives me? It is not my fault that others lie. If the situation occurs I will simply dump her and will be at 4 people that I have had sex with.
    So it's like an exam? A single one night stand and she's not worthy of momma's boy OV? Awesome.

Four? You said earlier in this thread that you had sex with two partners.

don't believe ov. he'll take whatever he can get.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

OV doesn't want kids nor a long-term relationship or marriage so of course this virgin/whore thing is his only shallow pre-requisite for dating. Makes perfect sense.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Here come the women to the rescue!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    OV doesn't want kids nor a long-term relationship or marriage so of course this virgin/whore thing is his only shallow pre-requisite for dating. Makes perfect sense.
    It does, only for serious dating. Now if you put together his reasons that "there is no girls my age like that anymore" than you have one of the reasons why I just gave up a long time ago on serious dating. I don't care. Maybe one day I will rack up enough sex partners to catch up to them and than I won't care. Though than we are just two sluts dating....great.

Your critique of me is shallow. Specially since you assume what I want for me.

I don't mind him having standards. What I don't agree with is him calling those who don't give a shit idiots.
    How long have you been here? I call everyone an idiot.

Four? You said earlier in this thread that you had sex with two partners.
    I didn't have 4. I was adding partners to the list to respond to your post. See, I knew that you are an idiot. I believe they call it a "WHAT IF" statement response to your proposition of "It'll be ironic when you meet a girl, get into a relationship with her, **** her, and then find out that she lied about the number of people she's slept with." ... these would be the two girls I added on. Might as well do more to prove you wrong that argument doesn't hold.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-03-09 at 12:56 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast