+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: size

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    dint i read somewhere that it also depends on the size of the girl's pussy ?

i know it can strech but i think it also depends on the size of the girl ...

a 4 foot girl cant take a 12 inch dick properly than a 6"4 girl with a 12 inch dick in her .

i think its all proportionate ... a 6 foot tall girl would need longer than a 5 foot tall girl would need to get off .
    i wouldn't assume that the height of the girl would necessarily correlate with vagina size...it might correlate, but i'm not certain and i'm not sure i'd assume that.

average vagina size:
    relaxed length: 3.5-4 inches
    relaxed diameter: <1 inch
    aroused length: 5-6 inches
    aroused diameter: 1.5-2.5 inches
    stretched length: 8-9 inches
    stretched diameter: 2.5-3 inches

based on diameter, aroused circumference varies a bit from 4.7-7.9 inches. that's a HUGE difference...if you look at a fairly cylindrical object with a circumference of 5 and 8 inches, one looks WAY bigger than the other...i mean WAY bigger.

those are averages, so i'm sure some girls are smaller and some larger. but you can see why the average girl find a 6-7 inch penis with a girth of 7-8 inches around provides the most pleasure. a penis that size would stretch out and stimulate the average vagina just a bit without blowing it out!

man...sorta wish i had a fatter dick...

Geez. Just because a vagina can stretch to however many inches doesn't mean you want it stretched out that much. You seem too worried about this. Nerve endings are what give pleasure, so a really long penis wouldn't do much considering there aren't nerve endings that far into the vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Geez. Just because a vagina can stretch to however many inches doesn't mean you want it stretched out that much. You seem too worried about this. Nerve endings are what give pleasure, so a really long penis wouldn't do much considering there aren't nerve endings that far into the vagina.
    well, if i choose to believe these websites, i'm not worried about length. i'm 6-7 inches easy. but i ain't no 7-8 inches around! that's a bit of a downer.

to me, at least, it makes sense that a longer and fatter penis that stretches the vagina out JUST A LITTLE would provide the most satisfaction...doesn't it? and a 6"-7" by 7"-8" penis would only stretch the average vigina just a bit, not blow it out!

i realize most of the nerve endings are located within the outer 3rd of the vagina and around the opening...but a reasonably long penis would be more...versatile...cuz it could do long strokes or short strokes. they feel different!

and girth...very very very important from what i've heard girls say. length...important. girth...vital.

disagree?

I don't really care for fat penises, they hurt. I've actually never really thought about penis size.

Tone Guest
    Thank you SO MUCH original poster for bringin this topic back up so we can rehash the debate from:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t10726-how-much-does-size-matter.html[/url]

*thumbs up*

lol Tone. I'm done, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Thank you SO MUCH original poster for bringin this topic back up so we can rehash the debate from:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t10726-how-much-does-size-matter.html[/url]

*thumbs up*
    no ones putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read threads against your will. if you don't like the thread topic, ignore it. i don't read all the bullshit threads i don't wanna read. it's really that simple.

Tone Guest
    Yeah but then what would we have to complain about?

And the robots DO make me read every thread, I'll have you know.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think guys really obsess over this stuff way too much. It's not like a girl is gonna measure your length or your girth and say "hmm your just not what i'm looking for here". I mean seriously you can't change it (unless you have surgery) so why stress over it. If you find someone that your happy with and they are happy as well then everything is fine!! Geesh!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    Hey funsounds - you have a g/f right?

Well - what does she say about your wee wee?

She says he's too small girth-wise, but average, if not a little bit above, length-wise.

I'm playing lol.

Tone Guest
    LoL when you said that I couldn't help but picture a "pencil."

Which then made me think of the banana and that other thread... ha!

a #2 pencil?

Tone Guest
    LoL ya, yellow like a banana

funsounds, 6-7" diameter is not average. Go look at some polls.

infact, here's a site with lots of great info: [url]www.sexinfo101.com[/url]

enjoy.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast