+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So sometimes the first time is awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    He is good. He has made me come. He has tricks up his sleeve, and I am pretty sure he would be into whatever I brought along. I'm sure he would be into the kinkier stuff. I don't know why, maybe it's because I am still a curious novice in certain areas that I don't even know what I freaking like or not. I *try* to be good and stay out of the bedroom as long as I can just to get to know someone on a mental level and emotional level.

work it out... work work work it outtttttt ;-)
    One day he's gona give you one of those multi orgasms that are going to leave your brain splattered against the ceiling, leaving you behind with the mindset of a mumbling idiot and you're gona be sooooooooooooooooooooo hooked... LOL

(that's a good thing btw)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    Lite, I love you.

You are right. But unfortunately, I agree with you. it's unfortunate because I know I should be able to ask for it, but we've had sex twice. It's going to take a few more times than that to figure the mechanics out.
    I know a good deal about sex, but I'm still learning every day. However, I've really only embraced learning such things in the last 5 years of my life or so. Prior to that... Well let's just say my relationship life, and sex life were unhealthy and very depressing.

I'm not saying that before you guys sit down to play hide the soldier helmet that you lay out absolutely everything you like and are interested in. It takes time to learn each others' bodies and tricks, and triggers. It's like solving a brand new puzzle. "How do I get this person off."

Well, it's like that if you're at all concerned about what the other person is experiencing. There are a good deal of people out there that simply think that the act of choosing to sleep with someone is the ultimate gift. But, you know if someone gives you a brand new Yugo, it's still a Yugo.

I think as long as the other person is willing to listen, learn, and empathize with what their partner is feeling you can be a good success in bed. If you get too hung up on every little detail, well. It just doesn't work.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I know it's a bit old, but there's a lot of good stuff you can derive from this little work:

[URL="http://www.indohistory.com/kamasutra.html"]http://www.indohistory.com/kamasutra.html[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The stuff I've read about G spot sounds more like wishful thinking and weak correlation than anything solid.

The last paper w/evidence for in NEJM had data from ultrasound that showed a thickening of vaginal tissue. That could be anything. Reviewers said the data was inconclusive and sample sizes small.

But you know, I don't know much about reading research papers. And Vash is just a nurse, who (in addition to her own training) can ask any number of OB/GYN about this.

Jury is out on G spot. No conclusive evidence, nor even good evidence really. Not yet.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can't women just tell us if they have a G-spot?? Wouldn't they know?! Women are impossible sometimes.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, this is why I'm inclined to think its BS. Women *know* they have a clitoris, they can point you right at it. Unless, per that other thread, some a-hole has cut it off of them.

I think its just a clever trick by men to get us thinking about sex. You know, guys could offer to help them 'find it', etc.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men did not invent the G-spot. It's such a red-herring. Get's women's hopes up and leaves men feeling inadequate if they can't find the bloody thing.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 02-08-09 at 03:16 PM.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mythical G spots are our source of power! haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123