+ Follow This Topic
Page 289 of 405 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

GW, I had bad acne when I was teenager. Even in my 20s, it was intermittently bad. And as recently as my early 30s, I would occasionally get one humiliating zit from time to time, like on my nose or forehead. But in the long run, it's worked out good for me. My skin is almost completely clear now, but barely has any lines, so everybody assumes I'm a decade younger or more. If I had clear, dry skin when I was younger, I would look old by now.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pimples. I get some each month. 2 -3 ,always in the same places and always perfectly exploading when I squeeze them
    I wazzzz here

My girlfriend lied to me about talking to her ex boyfriend today. Then when I told her it pissed me off she tried to accuse me of talking with a lot of other girls. For one I don't and two why cant she just say f*ckin* sorry?! Why can't she break off her relationship with him before I break off my foot in his ass? It's pretty much over now, and venting felt good.

The fact that I have to work two jobs to keep myself afloat. I work 13 hours with 1 hour drive time every day. My rent is almost entirely one of my paychecks and my bills cover the rest. My girlfriends three year old son drinks 3 gallons of milk a week and costs me about $60 a month for his habit. He wakes up every 2 hours screaming for mommy, I think she trained him to scream like that because she just gives him whatever he wants when he cries. I'm stressed out, I'm in desperate need of sleep.

I also hit my finger with a hammer today. It throbs every time my heart beats. And my shoulders are rubbed raw from carrying rebar today.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ ah Canadian...that explains a lot
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Today I said goodbye to a friend until she comes back next break she gets at university, and I noticed I'm getting a little sad about it... Ugh. It was easier to not have any feelings.

My pequena is coming back from Cali today, but she's sick with a bad case of sinusitis... I'll be taking her to the doctor and everything... I don't mind doing any of that, I'm just upset that there probably won't be any hanky panky for a few days... and I'm really, really horny. So we'll be spooning in bed later tonight and I'll have a rock hard boner.

We shall see, though.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 08-01-11 at 01:54 AM.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Been sick for most of the week and has left me stuck at home for the weekend to recuperate. To makes things worse, my DSL line is jacked up because of all the rain and a service guy can't come until Tuesday to fix it.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Being awake all night. I have slept about 6 hours in the last 3 nights. I'm tired, my brain is not working properly and I need it up&running. So annoying.

I've not enjoyed trying to sweep the chimney

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Being awake all night. I have slept about 6 hours in the last 3 nights. I'm tired, my brain is not working properly and I need it up&running. So annoying.
    try taking NyQuil before going to bed. that knocks me out in less than an hour.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    try taking NyQuil before going to bed. that knocks me out in less than an hour.
    I probably need to get some of that..

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ****, on wednesday I have a 6 hrs long break between classes. I'm having dillema if I should take a one hour long ride back home and come back for the second class or if I should stay there and be pissed off. Well anyway I will be pissed off.
    I wazzzz here

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tried to have a discussion with my mother about my decision to move some distance away in the summer. She knew it was on the agenda and everytime I tried to start a conversation about it she interrupted and changed the subject or left the room. Its not going to go away. I now feel guilty about my decision and I haven't managed to actually tell her I'm moving.
    I'm fed up of living my life around her because of her issues, I feel responsible for her even though she dropped any responsibilities for me as soon as possible (when I was 15). Everything has always been about her- even when my dad died when I was 17 she showed me no compassion and made everything about her and her grief even though they hated each other. I'm just sick of it but she is my mother and despite her psychotic tendencies I do love her.
    I feel a bit like I am abandoning her and maybe I am but I will visit regularly and she has my brother close by.

Anyway essay over I just needed to rant.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.