+ Follow This Topic
Page 27 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

It's been days since you texted me. Days since you thought it was appropriate to allow your friends to prank call me. I really want to text you and find out what you're up to. Everything in my heart wants to know but my head knows better. The more I know, the more hurt I get. I'm still losing weight; I just have no desire to eat. I try to void out all thoughts of you by hanging with my friends, almost, EVERY DAY. But in the end, I come home to the same empty room. I immediately look at the same queen sized bed and don't see you there. I look over at my laptop you used and don't see you playing your games. It seems like I'm breaking down again. I have tear filled nights consistently and I don't get why. It's so quiet in here. My friends are starting to notice a change and feel horrible for me. They want to help by telling how awful you are but they didn't know you like I know you. I miss you. I love you. I still care for you. Always and forever. F*ck.

So we skyped for the first time in a month last night. You helped me with a computer issue and we ended up talking for almost 2 hours. Did you feel how the chemistry flowed...did you notice the steady flow of flirting? Ok, I'll admit it was mostly me flirting to begin with, but you didn't let the conversation end, you smiled and joked back with me. We briefly spoke about our relationship because it casually got brought up, but I refused to let it go there just yet...I didn't want to spoil a moment of happiness between us. I can tell that you still care, but I'm also starting to see that change to maybe just a friendship and I hate that. I hate that you don't look at me with that soft warm smile and i know that your heart is warm with joy because of me at that moment. You claimed that you still care about me and you're adamant about not dating that new girl you're hanging out with. You also said that you "are in no way attracted to her". I feel a little bad for her, because what I can gather she seems to like you. But maybe that's what you need...you need someone to try and date you for you to realize that you only want me and the issues we had were minor and we can overcome them. It's interesting that you are planning to come to my brother's open house this weekend...it'll be the first time we've seen each other in two months and you claim that you're not nervous about it at all. That pisses me off...it pisses me off that you aren't torn to pieces about our relationship like clearly I am...hell you aren't on some open forum pouring your heart out on a frequent bases. Seriously...f you. But you're a guy and I've heard that as a guy and the one that wanted out it takes about 6 to 12 months for you to start to reflect and/or regret your decision. For women it's 2 to 4. I'm closing in fast and I can tell you that with each day it gets a little easier. That brings us to the middle of the fall for you to want to get back together. We'll see what happens I suppose. You've also said that we can talk about things...just not for a while...again I'm thinking middle of Fall that'll happen.. Maybe it's time that you need, but I'm not sure if I can hold on much longer. I'm also not sure if some of the things I let you get away with in the past I'll let fly again. I don't want empty promises....I want change and I want a fresh start.

Quote Originally Posted by that one guy View Post
    It's been days since you texted me. Days since you thought it was appropriate to allow your friends to prank call me. I really want to text you and find out what you're up to. Everything in my heart wants to know but my head knows better. The more I know, the more hurt I get. I'm still losing weight; I just have no desire to eat. I try to void out all thoughts of you by hanging with my friends, almost, EVERY DAY. But in the end, I come home to the same empty room. I immediately look at the same queen sized bed and don't see you there. I look over at my laptop you used and don't see you playing your games. It seems like I'm breaking down again. I have tear filled nights consistently and I don't get why. It's so quiet in here. My friends are starting to notice a change and feel horrible for me. They want to help by telling how awful you are but they didn't know you like I know you. I miss you. I love you. I still care for you. Always and forever. F*ck.
    Maybe you should get some new bedding and sheets. That might help to make it easier to go to bed. Maybe even rearrange your room so it's different than the last time she was there. I've found that by moving things around since he was here has helped me just a little. Hang in there! It does get better....... you'll probably think about her for a really long time, but the memories will fade and the pain will lessen. You'll live through this and come out strong because of it.
    Last edited by confused&single; 01-06-11 at 09:55 AM.

tremolo Guest
    I feel the same way. Have lost 4 pounds in 4 days... can't sleep at night. Heart aches when I'm not out with friends. Still in denial about everything. Torture.

As I'm typing this, I want to wake up tomorrow in the same mood I'm right now.

Man I don't know if you truly loved me. It doesn't matter anymore. What matters it's that you a troubled woman who seriously need help. Your insanity almost cost me a lot. Dear I truly loved you. You were my entire world, but I think that you were not healthy for me. Anyway you are no longer worth for me to spend my time typing this kind of things.

Happy I met you though. I had a great time with you. Too bad we were not a match. What I learned from this make me feel like a real man. I can talk with people about relationships and have this really troublesome breakup experience I had to share. I will be very happy to help anyone with it.

Take care and see you around (maybe)
    Last edited by confusius; 01-06-11 at 02:42 PM.

u ok?? plse answer msgs on fb.. I care!!

I hate it that I end up thinking about you when you contact me. I'd hate it even more if you never did.

That is so ****ed.

starting to act and feel a little more like me again.. but then, I'm afraid to.. if you think I'm ok will you feel that its ok to just escape? (only you know what that means) .. even at the end you said you wouldnt do that.. if you could only know how much I truly love you.. and I will, always and forever, just like I promised, but I guess you dont...

man its getting harder and harder to keep the no contact up, been at it for 2 weeks and its driving me insane. im still holding on but only by a thread. problem is that my escape from reality trick is the same as hers and we used to escape from reality together so looks like im shit outta luck

Quote Originally Posted by confused&single View Post
    Maybe you should get some new bedding and sheets. That might help to make it easier to go to bed. Maybe even rearrange your room so it's different than the last time she was there. I've found that by moving things around since he was here has helped me just a little. Hang in there! It does get better....... you'll probably think about her for a really long time, but the memories will fade and the pain will lessen. You'll live through this and come out strong because of it.
    I may do that sometime soon. I still have some of her stuff lying around my room -- mostly bags of clothes that she didn't want. She asked if I could drop them off at a donation center. I said I would but I just haven't wanted to do anything really. Everything is still rocky and I'm still having episodes every once in a while. I have my ups and downs but mostly downs. Of course, I still think about her but it's starting to get less painful... kind of. I learned some new information from a mutual friend. Well, not really mutual, as this friend is one of my best and she just happen to befriend my ex as well. She's already clearly stated that she cares and loves me first; also thinks that what my ex did to me was horrible and doesn't agree with it but said she saw it coming considering how fast we took things.

She thinks my ex is just someone who "goes wherever the wind takes her". She says that she saw how unhappy we both apparently were but my ex really went about it in a bad way. She also told me that one night, my ex, her and I went downtown. I went with a group of friends to a club and they went together to a different one. She says she was hardcore flirting with other guys. I thought it was ironic because that night, we met up at local food joint and when my ex walked in, she immediately started accusing me of flirting with other girls. I didn't. I don't flirt with other girls if I'm in a relationship. I hardly talk to girls as it is and all my friends who were with me could vouch for me. Now I know why I was instantly accused -- she was guilty and thought she was right in what she was doing. So, trying to shift the blame on me. Ugh. I need a strong drink.

3 more days... god please tell me Im not wasting my time and energy

Day 4 of the rest of whatever happens and it feels as though it's been an eternity. I hope you're hurting too.

See the stone set in your eyes
    See the thorn twist in your side.
    I wait for you.
    Sleight of hand and twist of fate
    On a bed of nails she makes me wait
    And I wait without you

With or without you
    With or without you.

Through the storm, we reach the shore
    You gave it all but I want more
    And I'm waiting for you

With or without you
    With or without you.
    I can't live with or without you.

And you give yourself away
    And you give, and you give
    And you give yourself away.

My hands are tied, my body bruised
    She´s got me with nothing to win
    And nothing left to lose.

And you give, and you give
    And you give yourself away.

With or without you
    With or without you
    I can't live
    With or without you.

With or without you
    With or without you
    I can't live
    With or without you
    With or without you.

I feel deleted. And despite all our words about how this may not be "the end" and that in time we'll find out, and grow meanwhile together and separately... I feel deleted. Was it necessary to delete ALL of the photos of me and you? The kissing photos? I mean.... I was once a big part of your life, right? Like, last week I was. Now, I'm feeling your distance, coldness.... It hurts. But I'm holding my head high, understanding why you're doing what you're doing to the absolute best of my ability. I just don't see -you- grieving. I don't see -you- hurting like you said you were. I see it being easy for you, even though you say it's not. I know that I trust your words and your hurting, however, I don't see it. So I feel utterly alone in this.

2 more days.. at this point I dont know if i really want you back...

Page 27 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast