+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no contact question

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    It will have been three months this Sunday
    You remember the date? Thats still hanging on too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Just made yourself look desperate...
    Not desperate, but he definatly is the one who caved. As long as he only phoned once and didnt try six times, plus 3 messages or something like that. But he did break the first rule of no contact;

Rule 1. No Contact.
    Rule 2. Wait for her to contact you.
    Rule 3. If she hasn't contacted you, read rule 1.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

well two weeks isn't a really long time.... when i broke things off with my man the last time, we were apart a month and a half when i decided that he really was the one that i really wanted to be with. we continued to talk with each other everyday through messages! to be honest the day i broke up with him, i knew i made the biggest mistake!!

so just give it sometime! if it is meant to be... she will be back!!!

oh yeah! I was the one who asked him back out again!!! not him....

Tone Guest
    No, I still say desperate since he's now tried like 6 times to contact her since they split up 3 months, 4 days, 13 hours, and 26 minutes ago.

I've only tried twice since then. (July 9th & September 9th) I know the exact date because I remember dates very well, so that's not something I'm going to forget even ten years from now. All I know are months, not weeks, not days, not hours and not minutes. I don't know what's going to happen now, all I know is I'm moving on with my life and taking care of myself.
    Enjoy your day!
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason112
    how long did you go with no contact before your girl or guy realize that they wanted to be back with you? its been 2 weeks since i last talked to her and im wondering is that a long time for a girl or not very long at all? and if she does realize it will she call? really interested in knowing how long someone went with no contact and then they contacted you?

thank you
    as long as it takes man...have faith, it can be hard on you(and her)

Quote Originally Posted by jason112
    how long did you go with no contact before your girl or guy realize that they wanted to be back with you? its been 2 weeks since i last talked to her and im wondering is that a long time for a girl or not very long at all? and if she does realize it will she call? really interested in knowing how long someone went with no contact and then they contacted you?

thank you

5 years, so it could be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    hi, same situation here, i think ive done the wrong thing reading this thread... my girl dumped me but told me there was a chance in the future for us.

i guess i need to give her a break and make no contact, see if she bothers to contact me, i'm pretty sure she will.. at some point .. but i'm not going to get my hopes up.

my only issue is i dont feel comfortable going into another relationship in this current state.. we have only been broken up for about 5 days officialy and it feels like a month, gutted.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on with your life, go on a date, if you mope around, you will only prove to her why she is hesitant about you in the first place. Be a person, with or without her.

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    think you misread what i was trying to say, its not that i have to get into a relationship, its that i wouldn't feel comfortable with it after she said we have a chance in the future.

to accept love from a girl is a great feeling, and something i'd like to experience again, as i guess any other guy would. but i dont want to be loved by two girls, thats where i will have big issues.

its like i feel that if i get into a relationship, start loosing feelings for my x completely, then she comes back to me, i would feel like i'd be in such a hard position. i couldn't choose, i really couldn't do it.
    So, it is up to her to decide if you are a worthy person or not. BULLCRAP, you are a worthy person, and if she needs time to figure that out, fine, but your life is moving forward and on with the show, because there are many, many other wonderful women that will not make the mistake she is.

The fact that you are letting her validate you by dangling a "maybe" carrot in your face is sad.

I would have told her "That is fine; I may or may not be available then".

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    ...dangling a "maybe" carrot in your face...
    LOL... Very nice metaphor.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12