+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cheating girlfriend/ feeling disgusted...

Yes yes but let's be careful with the name calling. There is still such a thing as taking a backstab gracefully. I always roll my eyes at men who use the term 'slut' loosely, just as I roll my eyes at women who say the same...

Makkaway, you ripped that lady apart on that other thread who came clean about her promiscuous behaviour and I dare say, you did this due to your own personal feelings at this time towards that slightly flakey girl you dated and got played with.
    At least that other lady who you called names had the balls to own up. Every situation is different and if you think many many married couples that have lasted the test of time haven't in some situation strayed at some point or another, you'd be wrong. Because often, some do and you know what, they work it out through honesty.....

Bottom line. People mess up sometimes. There are too many variables to label.
    Still, by all you have said, your ex does indeed demonstrate a lacking foundation. She didn't even have the good grace to be honest with you. At least that other came clean right away; did she share everything? No. But eventually she did and doesn't deserve to be called such dire names.

hope your well though and moving on

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Yes yes but let's be careful with the name calling. There is still such a thing as taking a backstab gracefully. I always roll my eyes at men who use the term 'slut' loosely, just as I roll my eyes at women who say the same...

Makkaway, you ripped that lady apart on that other thread who came clean about her promiscuous behaviour and I dare say, you did this due to your own personal feelings at this time towards that slightly flakey girl you dated and got played with.
    At least that other lady who you called names had the balls to own up. Every situation is different and if you think many many married couples that have lasted the test of time haven't in some situation strayed at some point or another, you'd be wrong. Because often, some do and you know what, they work it out through honesty.....

Bottom line. People mess up sometimes. There are too many variables to label.
    Still, by all you have said, your ex does indeed demonstrate a lacking foundation. She didn't even have the good grace to be honest with you. At least that other came clean right away; did she share everything? No. But eventually she did and doesn't deserve to be called such dire names.

hope your well though and moving on
    I don't really care about variables. I just care about myself and how I can protect myself from fake fuks like those. Everybody has their own values in life. If cheating isn't that big of an issue for this kind of people then they can date guys who don't care either!!

But I'm done with those sluts. One time in my life and never again. It's actually been a life changing experience. I've never seen the world as fake as today. I swear down it's as if I had just unplugged...

And don't mind my words. Judge people by what they do. What we DO is a manifestation of who we ARE. Don't be fooled.

Fair enough. Watch out for getting overly jaded though as it can become quite the tangible thing to grapple with, especially when you do get into another relationship.

good luck to you

Fair enough. Watch out for getting overly jaded though as it can become quite the tangible thing to grapple with, especially when you do get into another relationship.

good luck to you
    It's not about getting jaded but more about getting more conscious of what's going on around me, being more able to read the signs, and getting rid of my naivety as much as possible.

When you start off with a good intention you don't see the evil in people; you don't even believe it when you finally realise that you got screwed over.

You ask yourself: "How the hell could that person do that to me?" (it's just so unbelievable).

I'm not even talking about that girl specifically but rather about relationships in general. There's so many so-called friends that I have just removed from my life during the last couple weeks, it's not even funny.

From now on I just hope that I will respect myself more and be more selective with the people that I let into my life, and make sure they know how to treat me well.

And I don't believe in luck.

But thanks for your support

I think everyone can relate to what your saying. At some point we all have had to re assess so called friends, cut many from our lives and learned.

don't believe in luck?
    how about well wishes your way? i'll go with that one.
    peas

I think everyone can relate to what your saying. At some point we all have had to re assess so called friends, cut many from our lives and learned.

don't believe in luck?
    how about well wishes your way? i'll go with that one.
    peas
    thank u lol

Peace, Love & Harmony woody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12