+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So upset

that wasnt with me trying to get back with her, we was talking as mates

sorry to hear about your break up!

Hi, I'm not one for advice. But I am in a similar situation to you, so I hope it helps in some way. I was with my ex boyfriend for 2 years before he decided "we'd grown apart." We are both at the same college with the same friends and yes I see him every day. I know that feeling, when your stomach churns, or when you pretend you don't care but inside you just want to scream. It's been 3 months since the split and although i'm not over him It is getting better. Sometimes we split for a reason. Even if you think 'theyre the one' whether its age, or whatever things do happen for a purpose. At the time it feels like you'd never want to be with anyone else but sometimes you just have to accept that deep down it's best being over. Believe me at first it hurts and it angers you to see them, but with little contact and keeping yourself busy it begins to get alot easier! I hope I have helped. x

sure that will help thanks, i am going to try and aviod her now though, after my HUGE mistake yesterday. i have tried sayinf sorry and that, she just isnt lisening to me now so i am going to give her some time without seeing me and all, that should help me as well

yeh i think that's a good idea. Try and give eachother some space without any contact. At the moment your both angry or frustrated and talking just wouldnt help. Just give it time, I'm sure one day, you and me will find someone alot better! x

yea lol

i hope so. need to get rid of these feelings

I still have those feelings. don't choose to ignore them because that'll eat you up! Just try not to think about it too much. Honesty, it does get easier! I'm proof! x x

Quote Originally Posted by gutted
    first of all hi to everyone

Yesterday me and my girlfriend (ex now) broke up after 2 years, she told me that she just doesnt feel the same about me now

i am gutted, really loved her to bits, would have done anything for her, now i see her everyday at college, she wants to say mates and so do i but i still feel in love with her, its well hard for me to get over her.

We broke up 3 times in the past, but got back together this time i am pretty sure its over for good, thats the worst bit, i aint showing that i am upset, but can feel it inside, my stomach is always cherning away and i can feel myself holding it back.

How can i stop feeling this way, i want to get over her and stay good mates. She says that i shouldnt care what she does anymore and that she will be fine, but i always find myself hoping that nothing is happening to her.

am finding it really hard at the moment can anyone recommend me and fix for a broken heart??

Thanks
    Tell your friend to kick you in the balls.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i am reluctant to try this no contact thing, although i have a situation that it would probably work wonders in. but i cant lose them compleatly its sucks, realtions hip sucks arrrrrg!!!! can you tell i didnt have a good day, realtionship wise?

i swear people do not listen. i'm not saying shit anymore. that's it. i try to give advice, 10 other people give you the same advice, and you don't care, you'll just do whatever you're gonna do anyway. i'm going to leave this thread and never come back. see? no contact.

No contact really works, hard at first, but will work, it sucks you have a class with her, but just like someone stated above you can just go listen to the lecture and leave I know it is harder said then done, but it is better then greeting her had messing your self up more, you can be friends with her, but it won't work until you have finished wanting her. Actually I don't think you can, someone once posted about 8-9 out of 10 relationships can't be friends after and I think that is about accurate. Good luck. Remember there are many other people that are going through the same thing you are. It totally sucks but it passes.

i didnt say i wasnt going to try it, is has been impossible to do it over the last week as i have been away on a trip with her did you not read that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12