+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right to feel rejected?

If you have the chance to have sex on a date, take it. Women will excuse any number of flaws once you've ****ed them. Things they would have stupidly nitpicked before they just won't, or at least won't dump you immediately for it. Stick it to 'em when you get the chance.

Also, a 2nd date rejection? Bleh. I know it sucks but get used to it. Women will dump you after a 2nd date for any stupid reason. Maybe she told a friend about you, her friend went "he sounds boring" and so she dumped you. That, to a lot of women, is all it takes.

If you have the chance to have sex on a date, take it. Women will excuse any number of flaws once you've ****ed them.
    Oh God Yes!! LOL I was a freshman in college and a girl wanted to have sex and I turned her down since I thought things were going too fast......what a dumbass!! Never heard from her again.

it depends... if you are going to start having feelings for her after having sex than i wouldnt do it.. if you just want to have sex with no strings attached, thats up to you.

it depends... if you are going to start having feelings for her after having sex than i wouldnt do it.. if you just want to have sex with no strings attached, thats up to you.
    How would having sex a girl affect from future feelings for her. Were guys....we dont attached much emotions to sex LOL

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Oh God Yes!! LOL I was a freshman in college and a girl wanted to have sex and I turned her down since I thought things were going too fast......what a dumbass!! Never heard from her again.
    Also to OP, maybe she dumped you because she wanted sex and felt rejected. When women send out signals for sex and don't get it, they usually don't take it well.

You know, I did something stupid. I recorded a song about her last night, and sent it to her ... lol
    Actually, I'm not fussed any more, if anything, it's just another piece to add to my repertoire. Very cathartic.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12