+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need date ideas.

you still have a few months booboo have some fun!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Oh, and she is also kinda shy. Today i saw her at school, a bit further away, she saw me too but actually made it look like she didn't and walked by. I sent her a text message saying good morning... no respond. I haven't done this dating process before, feels weird.
    Don't expect anything.

I would say lay off txt messages like that saying good morning and stuff... just seems a little too much for just a potential date.

You don't want to seem too pushy or too needy.

Nothing wrong with her being shy either, could mean she really likes you.

Uh, ok, did I blow it? What should i do now? I am just about to go to school now, want to take her to date, but I have no idea where and how. Its raining again, gray weather. Maybe i can get her to come to library with me because we both need some information.

How much actually should we be friends, hom much interraction with each other? On daily basis? i see her in school, but she is always out at smoking or doing something, I don't smoke.

I probably wouldn't feel so pressured if she won't go away. I read all kinds of threads here and there, see how other people create close connection in two weeks, and its been three days and I am not even on my second date yet. Is a rock concert ok for second date?

Guys, please tell me how this is done.
    Last edited by boobaa; 17-10-08 at 04:05 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

bump............
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Uh, ok, did I blow it? What should i do now? I am just about to go to school now, want to take her to date, but I have no idea where and how. Its raining again, gray weather. Maybe i can get her to come to library with me because we both need some information.

How much actually should we be friends, hom much interraction with each other? On daily basis? i see her in school, but she is always out at smoking or doing something, I don't smoke.

I probably wouldn't feel so pressured if she won't go away. I read all kinds of threads here and there, see how other people create close connection in two weeks, and its been three days and I am not even on my second date yet. Is a rock concert ok for second date?

Guys, please tell me how this is done.
    I think you should let things flow naturally. Don't try to set a deadline for creating a close connection because everyone is different. But I find that if she's not terribly busy with school things or work, you can talk to her online (instant messaging if she has that). Usually i find that its online that people have the time to talk about "deep" things without feelings too embarrassed.

And as for the rock concert thing. It depends. Does she like rock music and do you know if she likes the band thats playing at the concert?

The thing is, she is never online. I barely see her at school. It drives me nuts, we barely have the chance to talk. I asked her out yesterday, she told me she couldn't come because she has to get up really early next day, and that actually she feels tired to come out. So I told her that some other time then maybe. She said ok. Should I be more persuasive?

I feel like this kind of shit has always happened to me. Right when everything goes well, there comes a blank and slow end. Why?
    Last edited by boobaa; 18-10-08 at 04:27 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Tomorrow is a bloody Monday! I feel dissapointed. I asked her out Friday but she said she has to get up early etc. I can't go out every night as well, must work. Now when I think about it, I should have been more persuasive. I gave up and just told her another time then... Reason behind it is that I actually planned a night out, but she would have gotten only for a walk. I feel weird asking her for a walk, although that would be perfect. I just want to talk, get to know each other thats it. But I am also scared because I have bad sense of humor. I am not giving up just yet, but if I ask her out again and she tells me some excuse or is just tired, I am not going to forgive, **** it, then I need to make her jealous somehow.

Girls, do you prefer men who are persuasive about dates or the ones that rather just let go if you don't feel like it?
    Last edited by boobaa; 20-10-08 at 01:49 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

I started dating a guy in May knowing he was going off to college the end of June. I constantly bugged him about it and worried about it. If I just ignored it and had fun being together things may have been different. Zilla80 is right, worry about it in January! If things work out look into getting her a webcam for Christmas!

It can go both ways. If I'm only a little interested in a guy then him being persuasive is great because he will get me out on the date! Whenever I first begin dating a guy regardless of how much I liked him at first, i have all the doubts in the word why I shouldn't. You need to show her why she SHOULD go out with you. If I am totally into a guy and he just shrugs me off and doesn't really care if I can't go. I will go crazy! Like, "why doesn't he care?" and things like that. Next time you talk to her get her out on a date! If she says, "i can't Tuesday." Say, "How about Thursday?" Keep trying. If it's always no then **** it! Move on.

Today I was painting in school. She dropped by, I didn't look but only heared her, just to see if she is willing to come up to me and say hi. She didn't. Why is she always ignoring me? She told me that she likes to be direct, say what she thinks and told me when there is some happening, lets invite each other and be friends in school. I am so pissed. Right now i feel uncomfortable calling her again, but I just neeed to talk things straight with her. Why is she like this?
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know. Girls today are in a society that gives them an inflated sense of worth and it's ruining for everyone

I'd say ask her out again and if she says no or makes up some excuse just be done with her.

She is impossible to get the hold of. yesterday i called her... no answer. Today it says her cell is off. I have bad feeling about this that she blocked me. But I don't have the slightest reason why... I just don't understand these things. I saw her at school too, but we never talk at school, don't have time.

I am ****ing pissed. If You don't want anything then tell me, don't let it hang, damn bitch! I wish I never asked her.
    Last edited by boobaa; 22-10-08 at 09:18 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you take her to the museum of torture in Tallinn and give her a taste of what she's in for?
    Last edited by Gribble; 23-10-08 at 12:06 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast