+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me...

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Just for the record, line three in the quoted material above (Post #11), I didn't say. Somebody's trying to put words in my mouth.

Speaking of which: I don't get the "major tools" jargon. Unless, maybe, you meant "major fools"?

As for our OP and the MMPI, I suspect he'd show high elevations on scales 2 and 4.
    Sorry Hayward, I stuck my response in the quote, I will fix it.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    While you are at it, why don't you answer MY question?
    :-)

Just for the record, line three in the quoted material above (Post #11), I didn't say. Somebody's trying to put words in my mouth.

Speaking of which: I don't get the "major tools" jargon. Unless, maybe, you meant "major fools"?

As for our OP and the MMPI, I suspect he'd show high elevations on scales 2 and 4.
    Major Burns on MASH was a MAJOR TOOL. The only way to explain it I guess.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Damn, Vette. Does the word "brevity" ring a bell? I thought I was long-winded. Fuh-uck.
    YEAH, of my rocker tonight.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    ...You remind me of this guy from college. Would not Commit to this girl he was "dating". He would take her out here and there, and treated her like a flower, yelled at her if she told a dirty joke, etc. ...She would come visit me 2-3 nights a week for a booty call for an entire semester.
    And you're telling this guy to stay out if his brother's business? His rationales for interferring sound as good as any you might utter to justify having done that. Hope you still aren't such the hypocrit. I was just beginning to like you.
    Speak less. Say more.

he he wolf is jealous of his brother!

And you're telling this guy to stay out if his brother's business? His rationales for interferring sound as good as any you might utter to justify having done that. Hope you still aren't such the hypocrit. I was just beginning to like you.

No, I did not know this guy, and she asked him to go steady, and he would not, so she lost interest in him. He told her that "He wanted to keep his options open". I in so much as heard him say this to her. But he wanted to take her out a few times a month. They were both socialites, and had very wealthy backgrounds. Belive me, for some reason those kind stick to themselves for their little events.

So, there was no realtionship between them, other then dinner at the country club.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12