+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideal type

I was in a relationship with a girl for 2,5 years and she really wasn't my type physically. I mean, she had some characteristics I liked (cute face), but from body structure point of view she wasn't even close to my type. Also, she was a bit too artistic for me personality wise (I am a bit more like an engineer) and it was quite difficult to me sometimes to understand how something meaningless could devastate her so badly.

So no, it didn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsidude View Post
    I was in a relationship with a girl for 2,5 years and she really wasn't my type physically. ...but from body structure point of view she wasn't even close to my type.
    How did this impact your sex/relationship?

Alone (girl and I) I can be attracted to various body types. But once we go out, and I see examples of my "ideal" body type it frustrates me a bit and I think "my girl isn't really that great".

Once I dated a chick with my absolute ideal body type, I literally never looked at another girl wherever we went.

My current GF is close to my ideal.

But once we go out, and I see examples of my "ideal" body type it frustrates me a bit and I think "my girl isn't really that great".
    You're kind of a douchebag. Seeing other girls and thinking they're attractive is one thing, but comparing them to your girl and letting it impact how you feel about her...that puts you squarely in douchebag territory. Do you even like your girlfriend, or are you just dating her body? Isn't there anything about her personality that makes you think she's way more awesome than some random hot girl that you don't even know?

Yes it happened to me... and he grew on me over time getting to know him better... I also have a certain type (well I thought I would only be attracted to that certain type) but I proved myself differently.

Physically, yes, I guess I have an ideal type.

However, even when someone doesn't fit that 'ideal', if I fall for them, then they are my 'ideal' type.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Im likin her obese

Females. Females answering on the ask a male forum everywhere.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've always liked men of all types, provided they had more than two neurons to rub together. I suppose I tended to date ones who were more reserved in manner but no real physical preference (I dated light, dark, rail-thin and slightly pudgy). They were always taller than me b/c I'm a petite brunette. I never dated a truly flamboyant man, but I think I'd be turned off by the type from the outset in any case.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by fun2bwith45 View Post
    Females. Females answering on the ask a male forum everywhere.
    LOL, you are right! Sorry.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I have a type...tall, dark, handsome and intelligent. That being said, my last partner was not my so called type (2 out of 4 isn't bad), but despite this we fell madly in love. We would still be together today if he hadn't passed away. Ideals are just that and made to be flexible, otherwise we'd never fall in love.
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

My last girlfriend was not my "type" and it didn't work out. I gave in too many exceptions and toward the end of the relationship, I saw so many things in her that I didn't like... I found her completely unattractive.

Follow your heart, but steer with your penis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12