+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is it time to move on??

yes he did apologize and asked me out for lunch next day but i was kinda busy so i told him no...looks like it didnt do down well with him... well if someone one messages me 4.30 in the morning asking me out for lunch how am i supposed to react... wake up and go straight ahead... we do meet up bt i would love to meet him often and know him more as a frnd to begin with.but if i keep asking him out it would sound a bit clingy and to be frank very boring for me. one of my guy frnd says that he might be liking me else why wud he agree to go out with me late nights...bt i still dnt get it how come he doesnt show much enthusiasm

Personally, I hope he never talks to you again. Woman like you give the rest of us a bad name.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by help_me View Post
    yes he did apologize and asked me out for lunch next day but i was kinda busy so i told him no...looks like it didnt do down well with him... well if someone one messages me 4.30 in the morning asking me out for lunch how am i supposed to react... wake up and go straight ahead... we do meet up bt i would love to meet him often and know him more as a frnd to begin with.but if i keep asking him out it would sound a bit clingy and to be frank very boring for me. one of my guy frnd says that he might be liking me else why wud he agree to go out with me late nights...bt i still dnt get it how come he doesnt show much enthusiasm
    Because you suck.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Get this book from your library. There's a disconnect in your social expectations around other people and how you act. Its for teens, so don't be offended I recommend it, but still a good read you'll find useful.

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=9tPx4qmdrc4C&printsec=frontcover&source=g bs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false]How Rude!: The Teenagers' Guide to ... - Google Books[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

come on guys stop being so bitchy...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My advice was serious. You don't seem to know how to interact socially and control your expectation.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

@Indi it wasnt for you...it was for other two guys... i do appreciate your help and i will certainly take a look through it... the only thing i dont understand is that why are you guys putting all the mannerism problem with me??? only coz i asked this question here...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by help_me View Post
    @Indi it wasnt for you...it was for other two guys... i do appreciate your help and i will certainly take a look through it... the only thing i dont understand is that why are you guys putting all the mannerism problem with me??? only coz i asked this question here...
    Nope, because you're acting like a child.

You want this guy? Show him you want him. Stop toying with him - that's completely the wrong way to do things.

You don't want this guy? Leave him alone and stop playing games with his emotions. He's done nothing wrong.

You are the one being bitchy. You are trying to make this guy chase you super hard. I hope he rapes and kills you.

You should just kill yourself in advance. Walk in front of a bus, or jump off a building with your pockets full of candy, so you explode like a pinata, and at least your death will be a treat for little kids. Get creative with it, just do it soon!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You are the one being bitchy. You are trying to make this guy chase you super hard. I hope he rapes and kills you.

You should just kill yourself in advance. Walk in front of a bus, or jump off a building with your pockets full of candy, so you explode like a pinata, and at least your death will be a treat for little kids. Get creative with it, just do it soon!
    It's obvious that you don't understand the difference between the above post and us genuinely trying to help people by telling them the truth. As a defense for not getting it, you decide to mock it.

You should probably take some time away from the Internet. Reevaluate why you're treated the way you are, and why people continually walk all over you. Notice that it's not happening to everyone - just you. That means it's your issue, not theirs.

My post was directed at the OP.

And wtf are you talking about?

wow dats a whole load of crap i have ever heard in my life... u want to solve my issue... ok i will do it.... i just wrote this post here to have a better understanding of what a guy thinks like... and if he thinks like u then i am better off without him... i never said everyone walks all over me.... bt you are yet to realise that when you genuinely like someone...u wish you could get the same feelings in return....
    and i again i wasnt mocking bt seeing the crap u have posted i can do nothing bt smile that ur stupidity... lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post

Aren't you the loser ex-drug dealer?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Do you think you can still be a girl friend to him or not? If not, then simply moving on may be the best choice. Hopeful it is another learning experience for the both of you.

OP: Your question was "Is it time to move on." The answer is a resounding YES. Let this man alone so he can find someone who understands that in order to make a connection with a member of the opposite sex. The member of the opposite sex has to have a ****ing clue about how to connect with another human being.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast