+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survey For All!!!

jolovessim youll have to go with OV...I'll hopefully be busy with Josh
    ~Sarah~

I absolutely love having my toes sucked, lol, among other things. Ladies don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I am very ticklish , but its awesome.

A turnoff is a guy out to pleasure just himself. I want a man who wants to please and he will get pleased back. I must say I am very good at what I do, lol

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    meh.. the honest purpose of this thread is cuz basically in bed i'm a pleaser. it's totally a A++ turn-on if my girl has a long orgasm from what i'm doing.. it's the shit.

i wouldn't mind eating out without gettin head myself--i just want more ideas on what to do. i do very good myself, but i also know that more variety in things to do gives me +5 brownie points.
    What do you need to know all this for? I thought your girl didn't even let you kiss her? Or are you gettin some on the side? Or *gasp* did you break up? lol Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    jolovessim youll have to go with OV...I'll hopefully be busy with Josh
    Too bad OV
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

King Zarathu Guest
    after a year and a month of misery i finally broke up with her. now i'm goin out w/ another one.. it's been like 2 months and progressive VERY nicely..

you know, it seems like we're goin SOOOOO fast when i just got out of a relationship where i got my first hug after 4 months of bein w/ her.

it let's me know i'm not a totally shitty boyfriend.

and she's CRAZY about me, which makes me feel totally awesome. damn.. all the lovey dovey words i could put in it right now--it's crazy. never felt anything like it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Too bad OV

....I was kidding though..but ok..Ill play along.

Well, I'm a bi male. And my boyfriend is gay. So, should I answer to the "woman's" one...or the "male's" question?

King Zarathu Guest
    either way, it works

after a year and a month of misery i finally broke up with her. now i'm goin out w/ another one.. it's been like 2 months and progressive VERY nicely..

you know, it seems like we're goin SOOOOO fast when i just got out of a relationship where i got my first hug after 4 months of bein w/ her.

it let's me know i'm not a totally shitty boyfriend.

and she's CRAZY about me, which makes me feel totally awesome. damn.. all the lovey dovey words i could put in it right now--it's crazy. never felt anything like it at all.
    Good for you man. Glad to hear that you finally ditched the b!tch. lol

King Zarathu Guest
    hahahaha thank you!!

now answer the damn question!

I guess we need to know what kind of girl this is. Is she "traditional" or is she a little more adventurous? Depending on the mood I'm in and the man I'm with, I am up for very different things. Sometimes I want him to pin me down and give it to me like a dirty girl deserves and sometimes I just want plain old romantic, traditional missionary sex. If you are a master of oral though you can pretty much never go wrong in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Too bad OV
    err...thanks

Well, I'm definatly NOT a boob girl, I don't get any sensation out of a guy playing with them. they're little anyway.

I love having my neck kissed. My bf also pulls me down and holds me close to him. I like that.

No ones' ever gon down on me so don't know if I'd like that.

He is a prude though. So far we've only done it in two positions and I'm always on top when he cums. I'm starting to wonder if he can any other way.
    If he's on top he can just last hours and hours. Soon as I'm on top, Bam!

Heck I tired giving him head twice and the second time, the response I got was, 'you must like to do that or something?' what the heck kinda guy say's that? He's a goober.

I second the stay away from my feet notion. I like just about everything.

Females are hard to understand

M'kay.. to the Ladies:

In bed, what do you prefer your man to do that just drives you wild? And, what is the sexual thing that you hate the most?

M'kay.. to the Guys:

What is the #1 working thing that just makes her go crazy? And, what are things you've learned NOT to do from the red hand mark on your face?
    Females are very hard to understand they are more moody then males they can go crazy from something the next time they wont get crazy from it. And get crazy from something else. But i think licking and kissing her all over and giving her a good massage starts to put her on the line and start to get her crazy.

About the things that i 've learnt not to do... is to make her feel that you are using her...that u just need to feel and dont have anything to give to her. That u have no love to give her u just want to satisfy your sexual feeling. At that moment u will have a nice red hand mark on your face.

King Zarathu Guest
    yeah.. i own at oral. to me, it's simple.. any guy can do it if they know what to do.

eek.. see, we haven't gone THAT far yet, but i'm a little bit afraid i won't be able to please her like i have other girls..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast