+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: One Word .... JEALOUSY

Okay, who brought this back? This threads from last year!

Fear21! Very Very Bad. No bringing old threads back.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Okay, who brought this back? This threads from last year!

Fear21! Very Very Bad. No bringing old threads back.

its better to bring old threads back then to make pointless posts like this one.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

im sorry, but if u end a thread about something, that doesnt mean that everyone gets rid off queastions about it, im new here and im asking things that i want answers to, thats why i came here, if anyone dissagrees with that, i can leave and search for another, friendlier forum, tnx

When I am in a relationship I dont get jealous, if shes with me shes with me because she likes me more than all the other guys she could have. If she keeps coming back to me that must mean something. When she gets hit on, asked out, or whatever if we're out somewhere it makes me feel like a king to see it happen, then watch her look around, see me, then point to me and watch him walk away... I just dont see a reason to be jealous about that

ok thats all nice ...but what about when every guy in the room watch your GF ass when shes walking around and try to look down her shirt ... NOW how are you gonna feel ... i used to get so pissed when other guys used to do that ...i almost got into lots of fights because of that but she always stopped me from fighting ... but was that reaction jealousy or just protectiveness.??? she called it jealousy ... i disagree...

It's jealousy. But if you don't want to be jealous, stop dating attractive girls.

"if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
    never make a pretty woman your wife
    so from my personal point of view
    get an ugly girl to marry you..."

Tone Guest
    I use to be like that vamp... but as I got older and wiser I learned to let those things go. If you have an attractive girlfriend you have to just accept guys are gonna check her out. As long as it doesn't go further than that I can live with it. More than I use to at least... doesn't mean I don't still give 'em the look ;p

Jealousy, man. If shes a hottie, they're gonna look, let 'em! As long as they're not touching or bothering her... when you're single you'd check out a hottie too and if you dont know who she is or that her b/f is sitting on the other side of the room, how are you to know? Would you like to get your head caved in for checking out a hottie as she walked by because her b/f saw you do it from accross the bar? Her b/f you didnt even know she had? Doubt it. Like I said, if shes hot they're gonna look, as long as they're not touching, who cares? Shes still comin home with you man

I was with a guy who lied so I know the irrational, pained way I was feeling, in being jealous, was warranted.

Basically girls, if you doubt a guy it's not going to work. I think in the beginning, when initially dating someone, you can get a feel for them just by the small things they say, that slip, that give them away. I didn't read the signs cos I loved the person, but once you open your eyes you'll start piecing things together.

Jealousy is an ugly emotion. I think some people are just born with it in themselves 24/7-Me, I'm not, so to feel it so strongly was detrimental and very concerning for me. I realised that he was not worth my agonising-he was a liar and had no respect, so why should I waste my precious energy and time on someone like that?

Really, stop it, leave the person and get your life back. I'm only 20 and been thru enough shit with the ONE person, to know that it's not worth it. Have some dignity.

Cinna

I AM ALWAYS BIG ONE JEALOUSY BEING A WASTE OF TIME BUT THE OTHER NIGHT I FLIPPED INVADED HIS PRIVACY FOR EX LOOKED THRU HIS PHONE WHICH IN MY BOOK HAS ALWASY BEEN A BIG NO NO AND I PUT ON MY CLOTHES LEFT HIS HOUSE W/OUT SAYING A WORD. WE TALKED ABOUT IT AND THEN I TOOK SOME TIME TO THINK TO MYSELF AND WHAT I CAME UP WITH WAS THIS......
    this person has hurt me in the past and no car accident or almost dying is going to change that and the fact is that he has done nothing to gain my trust i mean things are different but when i actually thought about it he really hasnt andits really not worth me my time anymore i have invested to much with nothing in return ever im tired of the selfishness and i will not go around acting like a jealous fool when all the signs are right in front of me. Love can be blind but blind me no more.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I think a lot of people got jealousy and lack of trust mixed up. Though they usually go hand in hand they are not the same thing. If you constantly think that the person your with is cheating on you, then that's a lack of trust. But if it makes you mad when they talk to or hang out with people of the opposite sex then that's jealousy. Generally if you don't trust your partner you get jealous a lot more easily. Personally i get jealous easily, but it's more cuz i grew up an only child so i feel like what's mine i shouldn't have to share. It's not cuz i don't trust my boyfriend, it cuz i really don't like to share his attention with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxxas
    When I am in a relationship I dont get jealous, if shes with me shes with me because she likes me more than all the other guys she could have. If she keeps coming back to me that must mean something. When she gets hit on, asked out, or whatever if we're out somewhere it makes me feel like a king to see it happen, then watch her look around, see me, then point to me and watch him walk away... I just dont see a reason to be jealous about that
    Smart little fellow you are now aren't you.

You are right about one thing, she is still with you because she likes you more than any one else.

Did you ever stop and think what about when she finds someone she likes more that she likes you?

Is that going to make you feel like a king or a duke when she dumps you so some adonis can shag her senceless while you jerk off by yourself in front of the mirror, crying and screaming "I'm not jealous, my girlfriend likes me".

Be honest, your jealous and in denial. Everyone gets jealous, some like to admit it, others choose to live with it until one day they can't take it anymore.
    Last edited by RoxyFoxy; 06-08-05 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy
    Be honest, your jealous and in denial. Everyone gets jealous, some like to admit it, others choose to live with it until one day they can't take it anymore.
    Wrong. Not everyone is the jealous-type. Jealousy is a symptom of insecurity, and once you mature and develop into a worthy person with some self-confidence, insecurity tends to diminish.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy
    Smart little fellow you are now aren't you.

You are right about one thing, she is still with you because she likes you more than any one else.

Did you ever stop and think what about when she finds someone she likes more that she likes you?

Is that going to make you feel like a king or a duke when she dumps you so some adonis can shag her senceless while you jerk off by yourself in front of the mirror, crying and screaming "I'm not jealous, my girlfriend likes me".

That's insecurity. Things are uncertain, but if they're with you now, they're with you now. You go with the flow, and not think about when they don't want to be with you anymore. People change. Nothing to be insecure about.
    "Ogres are like onions."

And when you mature further on, you will start to note things such as, men are attracted to sex, women are attracted to security, and everyone gets jealous.

Take for example if you have a great looking man of yours. He is funny, sensitive, careing, love you, the sex is amazing, he's rich, has a great job, comes from a great family, and is not the average jerk.

Now, suppose he was to go out one night with his friends to a club, where you know there will be really hot girls there, some drunk, some just throwing themselves at him.

Tell me you're not just a tad bit jealous.

I am.

I don't want to let someone like that go after all i've done to keep him next to me. Even to take the risk of letting him go. If I was to sit back and pretend that i'm not jealous, that would be plain silly of me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast